March Madnes 2024 NCAA Tournament: Sweet 16/Elite 8

People talking about this being the UConn invitational and Illinois hanging with them.

LOL

If you watch 1 game of Uconn youd know, they are inevitable.

Uconn had 4 starters start 1/17 and Illinois still trailed at half.

Terrence Shannon isn’t that effective when the refs aren’t bailing him out like they do in the big 10

Watching rodgers and gurrier around the basket is all time funny. They just throw the ball up like an 8 yr old and pray it goes in

The Virginia disease has infected Illinois...game over

Underwood got the monkey off his back and got the team to the elite 8. But hes been full simple jack since then

First he said post ISU that he hasnt watched Uconn all year. Strike 1.

Then he said "they are nothing different from what we faced in big10 this year". Strike 2 and in the running for dumbest comment of 2024

Now, his only game plan for the game today has been to drive straight at the best rim protector in college basketball. Strike 3.

I don’t think I’ve seen so many team just completely fall apart offensively in the tournament like this yr. Illini were never going to win this gm but their offense is hilarious

He just posted this. And he’s not wrong.

The Virginia disease has infected Illinois...game over
Virginia infected a lot of teams in this tournament. There have been several teams put on performances that have sucked. Not 30-0 runs like this one but some shitty none the less.

The Simpsons GIF

I don’t think I’ve seen so many team just completely fall apart offensively in the tournament like this yr. Illini were never going to win this gm but their offense is hilarious

I mean this is the most insane game plan ive ever seen.

Sweet mother...nobody is beating UCONN

Well, the under is going to hit.

Jesus. UConn is a fucking wagon.

Man, UConn was so into Illinois head in the second half. Jesus, that dry spell from illy, lol.

Dang Bama, you had one job

Back