March Madnes 2024 NCAA Tournament: Sweet 16/Elite 8

UCONN going through this tourney like they are the women's team from last decade

Makes for a fun dynamic to me though. About time we got a truly dominant college team again.

Probably been since 14 15 Kentucky.

Not to mention he has got to be one of the ugliest dudes I have ever seen

I give that to Chendall Weaver from tejas.

1711724729076.png

7fae4940ae4e88eac5cd838ea5572cef03ebba8f.gif

Makes for a fun dynamic to me though. About time we got a truly dominant college team again.

Probably been since 14 15 Kentucky.

I'm ok with one or two years I guess. Not like it was in NCAAW though. That team went to like l, what 11 Final Fours in a row or some shit

Think I'll be pulling for Zags, Creighton, Houston, and NC State

They have been all year. I've been saying all season the voters have been overly influenced by previous years.

Yes I remember.

Houston still needs to be taken seriously but I definitely expected more out of Iowa State.

Kansas gets a pass of course

Yes I remember.

Houston still needs to be taken seriously but I definitely expected more out of Iowa State.

Kansas gets a pass of course
Texas Tech was the barometer for me. They finished fourth and didn't have a player anywhere close to ex Tech player Shannon. And I don't mean to belittle them at all. McCasland did a hell of a coaching job and those guys played well together and played hard. They just didn't have all that much talent IMO.

Have
Purdue
Houston
Tennessee

Have nothing for the NC St/Marquette game

I'm betting Marquette, Purdue, Duke, Tennessee

Yeah, I want them all to lose

All 4 games in Bookie with money line bets

Awesome, Beavers versus Cocks in the women's Elite Eight on Sunday!