2024 NFL Playoffs All Time Draft : CHIT CHAT

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 235,553.00
Bienvenido

- each player must have played at least 1 game in their career for any of the 14 franchises that qualified for the 2024 NFL Playoffs, as listed below
- you must have at least 12 of the 14 teams represented by the end of the draft
- you are not allowed more than 3 selections for any 1 franchise
- the player can be from ANY era in that franchise’s history
- move players from franchise to franchise as needed
- trades of equal numbers of players and/or picks allowed

*please note, the Ravens are just the Ravens The Browns includes their entire history of both before and after the move to Baltimore

49ers
Bills
Bucs
Browns
Chiefs
Cowboys
Dolphins
Eagles
Lions
Rams
Ravens
Packers
Steelers
Texans

DRAFT ORDER
1. Nerd
2. Duce
3. Sushi
4. Femur
5. Nos
6. Mookie
7. 500
8. Shane
9. UK

@DraftNerd
@Pack 500
@citysushi
@femurov
@Mookie33
@Tducey
@Shanemansj13
@UK Cowboy

I did text Sushi a few hours ago but he told me this weekend could he hectic. So, we will wait patiently!

Dan Campbell getting a billboard in San Fran?

That running play on the GL and timeout didn’t help either!
That was so stupid. 3 calls by Campbell murdered his team. I wouldn't be surprised to see the Lions go 8-9 next season. They are losing their OC. Historically, teams that choke like that can't get it going again the next year

I'm so glad I missed the first 3 quarters of the game. Think I would have been ripping my hair out.

Purdy needs to come out of the gate stronger than he has the last two games. He was fantastic the last drive of the Packers game and the 2nd half of the Lions game. But he needs to be sharper.

Oline for the Niners I heard was a problem, especially the right side. Pass rush was non-existant.

Defense stepped up in both second halves of their playoff games, but they also need to do something different so they don't get off to large deficits.

That was so stupid. 3 calls by Campbell murdered his team.
David Tennant Martha GIF by Doctor Who

Who wants to trade? I don't have anything in mind and nobody is off limits

Femur is upset and may be a while.

Proud Of You Yes GIF