GAME 2024 Official NFL Draft Thread 8pm ET ESPN

The next pick is in. Will we hear it in the next ten minutes?
John Candy No GIF by Laff

OH SHIT LETS FUCKING GOOOOOOO

Damn. I think Packers were gonna take Arnold but Lions jump in front of them and take him.

Ugh. Reach. Dont like it

Dogs in Atlanta pissing themselves right now seeing another black left-handed QB named Michael get picked in the first.

Last edited:
Name a better situation in the history of the league, for the top QB in the draft to come into.

Bears gun be tuff next year. League is on notice.

I’m watching the replay at home and I’m stunned that the NFL Network totally spoiled the Penix pick. 😳

Name a better situation in the history of the league, for the top QB in the draft to come into.

Bears gun be tuff next year. League is on notice.
Williams is gonna be way worse than Fields. Dude paints his fingernails

So my top two favorite teams are the Falcons and Broncos. The both easily made the dumbest picks in the first round.

I think Pennix can actually be good, but he was on the Stetson Bennet college plan and is too old to be waiting behind Kirk Cousins for years.

Bo Nix is a joke

Brock Bowers was the best player taken in the first round. Don’t know that Vegas was the best landing spot for him, but a talent like that falls that far because so many teams drafted QBs that are never gonna be quality NFL QB’s, you have to take him

So my top two favorite teams are the Falcons and Broncos. The both easily made the dumbest picks in the first round.

I think Pennix can actually be good, but he was on the Stetson Bennet college plan and is too old to be waiting behind Kirk Cousins for years.

Bo Nix is a joke
Do the Falcons stay at 43 and hope Jonathon Brooks falls to them or do they trade up to make sure they get him?

Do the Falcons stay at 43 and hope Jonathon Brooks falls to them or do they trade up to make sure they get him?
Whatever the smart move is, they will do the opposite. They’ll probably draft some white defensive player from one of the Big Sky Conference schools