2024 Season Thread

Smh, Nemechek takes out half the Yotas and they still get the win.

Welp, Nemechek broke his teammate's back.

Everything Jimmie Johnson has touched since 2017 has turned to shit. Knew when he bought into GMS that it would be a disaster
They should've stayed with Chevy. How they didn't learn from the 77/78 being nothing but an R&D team of JGR and then subsequently stealing their sponsors blows my mind. They showed growth at the end of 2022. Now it's all went to shit.

They should've stayed with Chevy. How they didn't learn from the 77/78 being nothing but an R&D team of JGR and then subsequently stealing their sponsors blows my mind. They showed growth at the end of 2022. Now it's all went to shit.
To be fair, Truex outperformed all of JGR while he was in the 78 Toyota.

Jimmie hasn’t been the same since that wreck in Pocono in 2017. Went out of NASCAR more like Richard Petty than Earnhardt or Gordon(still winning races and contending for championships until the end), was a back marker in Indy, and then runs a promising new team into the ground

To be fair, Truex outperformed all of JGR while he was in the 78 Toyota.

Jimmie hasn’t been the same since that wreck in Pocono in 2017. Went out of NASCAR more like Richard Petty than Earnhardt or Gordon(still winning races and contending for championships until the end), was a back marker in Indy, and then runs a promising new team into the ground

Chad Knaus made the 48 more successful than JJ. I'm not saying Johnson is complete shit, but the engineering Knaus put into that car made Johnson's life a hell of a lot easier than his competitors had it at the time

Chad Knaus made the 48 more successful than JJ. I'm not saying Johnson is complete shit, but the engineering Knaus put into that car made Johnson's life a hell of a lot easier than his competitors had it at the time
No doubt it was more the car than Jimmie, it was clear by watching he wasn’t the wheelman that the others near his win total were. Only notable thing he did in the Busch Series was lose his brakes at Watkins Glen. Todd Bodine takes over the ride and starts winning races

Gragson now has more Top 10's than all of Legacy combined. Love it.