Poll ‘24 Buffs # of wins, o/u 2.5?

Buffs’ wins?

• under 2.5

• OVER 2.5

Results are only viewable after voting.
Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 25,000.00
What you betting on number of wins for the Buffs this upcoming season?

IMG_9200.jpeg

C’mon. You can manufacture at least 5 wins. If they fail to reach that benchmark they are way underachieving.

C’mon. You can manufacture at least 5 wins. If they fail to reach that benchmark they are way underachieving.

I think theyll probably go 5-7 or 6-6. If they do go 6-6 the usual dopes will be acting like Deion is some coaching legend for going .500

In the end It's hard to say though. There's really not a game on this schedule that I think Colorado is ASSURED to win, even North Dakota State, a bunch of toss up games mostly. I doubt theyll go 3-9 or 2-10 but I also don't see them winning 8 or 9 games like some are probably going to predict.

It’s possible they start 4-0 and then lose out.
Hate Reaction GIF

FanDuel number is 5.5

Name them

Probably start 4-0.

Can squeeze out another conference home win at elevation.

The radio homers out here are saying minimum of 8, but maybe 10. They are basing this on Shudur and the incoming class. I agree that most games on the schedule could go either way. They could get hot and make a run, but I’ll say they win half.