3 Team Super MLB, NFL, NBA Draft: CHAT

Well femur is in

Csurams Proudtobe GIF by Colorado State Rams

We need one more. Not sure who…

To be continued at a later date. I will think of a MLB draft

MLB? Shane said it was a superdraft?
It was but we only have 7. I thought Devil was in but he is out. Smitty in for baseball but not for a super draft…so we are changing to MLB. Less work for you, right?

It was but we only have 7. I thought Devil was in but he is out. Smitty in for baseball but not for a super draft…so we are changing to MLB. Less work for you, right?
Depends... it is an open MLB draft? I love the super drafts, but it was the open part that cemented the deal. At this point, I can usually wing a draft if it doesn't have many restrictions. It's the last half of the draft that I need a RLB who didn't go to more than 2 pro bowls and started his career in the 80s and played most of his games for the Lions that gets me. I just don't have the time to get into that anymore.

Depends... it is an open MLB draft? I love the super drafts, but it was the open part that cemented the deal. At this point, I can usually wing a draft if it doesn't have many restrictions. It's the last half of the draft that I need a RLB who didn't go to more than 2 pro bowls and started his career in the 80s and played most of his games for the Lions that gets me. I just don't have the time to get into that anymore.
Look at my draft idea in the mock draft thread. No restrictions

Obviously I didn't know him but I heard he was a great person!
I haven’t myself but I know people who have and nobody ever has a bad word to say about him. Kenny, Moose and Goose was also a legendary broadcast trio

Maybe we can get 8 for this next draft? I would be open to cutting out RP’s

MLB - 15
NBA - 10
NFL - 22

LINEUP

Eddie Collins (L) - 2B
Rogers Hornsby (R) - SS
Joe Dimaggio (R) - CF
David Ortiz (L) - 1B
Ralph Kiner (R) - LF
Edgar Martinez (R) - DH
Reggie Jackson (L) - RF