3D Printers

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 2,440.00
Any of you guys have one? Man, they are getting better and more affordable every single day!

Last edited:
Dont have one but I've watched shows on them and read about them and I still have trouble wrapping my brain around how they work

Small business.
200.gif

wait a fucking minute.....

i can make $7 off these fucking things?

Not very good quality on the blue dinosaur. Looks like they got too much humidity in their model material. Also, they probably break about even on cost at 7 bucks for one of those.

I don't even turn one of my machines on for any job under 50 bucks.

Not very good quality on the blue dinosaur. Looks like they got too much humidity in their model material. Also, they probably break about even on cost at 7 bucks for one of those.

I don't even turn one of my machines on for any job under 50 bucks.

this little toy box thing though was only like 300. the "food" is like 8 bucks for a huge roll of the filament. takes about 30-45 minutes of electricity.

this little toy box thing though was only like 300. the "food" is like 8 bucks for a huge roll of the filament. takes about 30-45 minutes of electricity.

What kind of filament are you using? PLA?

Can't think of much I'd want to make with one.

Cool tech but I'd have no personal use for one.

Reactions: Me
What kind of filament are you using? PLA?

yes PLA

some are $10 some are $14. I just bought a big box of 6 for like $50

yes PLA

some are $10 some are $14. I just bought a big box of 6 for like $50

Not bad for consumer grade material. Prices have come down on that stuff.

Use them within my engineering courses (SolidWorks and Statics primarily). Nothing crazy, but students learn how they work and design their own pieces to print for other projects. Use both PLA and ABS.

Looked into an SLA printer, but didn't want to have to deal with the resin.

Any of you assholes have one? Man, they are getting better and more affordable every single day!

So if I answer you,Im an asshole.....?.....Ahh hell it dont matter anywaus,my wife thinks Im one to begin with.........

And to tell you the truth I didnt know what it was till I googled it,and now that I know,I dont know what I would use it for.........

This was my 3D thingy in grade 5... Made little trolls that slid over your pencil. Until you ran out of Goop.

Anyone have a 3D printer? My BIL told me that for 2-grand now you can have a very respectable unit. I guess the expense is in what media you're printing with.

Last edited: