4/24/24

Morning all

Twolves game was a lot of fun. I had to walk few blocks in rain, I like to street park few blocks away so I don't have to deal with post game exiting ramp mess, worked out fine and saved $2.00 on my parking total, so win

Had great seats, only one row behind me.

Nice pattern to the date there.

Baseball tonight. Gonna try throwing all my best pitchers tonight and see what happens.

palindrome date... can't wait for May 25th next year...

Morning all

Twolves game was a lot of fun. I had to walk few blocks in rain, I like to street park few blocks away so I don't have to deal with post game exiting ramp mess, worked out fine and saved $2.00 on my parking total, so win

Had great seats, only one row behind me.

I enjoyed walking from my hotel to the twins game last year. People think I’m crazy but I park so far away from stadiums and just enjoy the walk

Wasn’t 4/20/24 one too
friends telling GIF

I enjoyed walking from my hotel to the twins game last year. People think I’m crazy but I park so far away from stadiums and just enjoy the walk

You try that shit in Detroit and they find your dead body in a burned down house somewhere 9 months later.

You try that shit in Detroit and they find your dead body in a burned down house somewhere 9 months later.

please... I'm a vet for that type of shit..

I went to the old orange bowl in ghetto Miami a few times.
Didn't they make a Mission: Impossible movie about that a few years back?

You guys used the date for the daily thread???? Took me 3 hours to find this thing