4/24/24

Was going to line the field during my lunch, decided against it because of the chance of rain. Raining right now, so I feel a bit vindicated.

Was going to line the field during my lunch, decided against it because of the chance of rain. Raining right now, so I feel a bit vindicated.

I used to hate doing that shit. I 'm not missing that mess at all.

Just got an email from a customer and the email signature had pronouns included. The industries I work in don't really have a lot of that in them, but I have received pronouns occasionally, but they've always been normal (she/her, or he/him). This was "they/her." What the fuck is that? She's one fucking person. "They" is plural.

So ridiculous.

Just got an email from a customer and the email signature had pronouns included. The industries I work in don't really have a lot of that in them, but I have received pronouns occasionally, but they've always been normal (she/her, or he/him). This was "they/her." What the fuck is that? She's one fucking person. "They" is plural.

So ridiculous.
I think that means you can charge more than one customer

So ridiculous.
Get some Slink!