44 Years Ago this summer, the Greatest Movie ever made was released !!!

The consensus seems to be that it was the best movie ever made.

Sorry
But a Bridge Too Far is One Movie Too Long
It would have been better with Jackie Gleason

team america vomit GIF

It would have been better with Jackie Gleason as Sheriff Buford T Justice, like he and Junior got on a plane to chase the bandit and ended up in the Netherlands in 1944. Fuck, I think we just wrote Smokey & the Bandit 4!

It would have been better with Jackie Gleason as Sheriff Buford T Justice, like he and Junior got on a plane to chase the bandit and ended up in the Netherlands in 1944. Fuck, I think we just wrote Smokey & the Bandit 4!

Indiana jones meets smokey and the bandit?

It’s funny. That movie didn’t do it for me. I should probably give it another shot.

I remember seeing it as a really little kid and being bored out of my mind, at least until the very end, which was pretty much the coolest thing I'd ever seen, at least at that point in my life.

I watched it again as an adult and I liked it a lot more, overall. I still found the end beyond awesome, but I don't know how much of that was from finding it so extraordinary as a little kid.

I remember seeing it as a really little kid and being bored out of my mind, at least until the very end, which was pretty much to coolest thing I'd ever seen, at least at that point in my life.

I watched it again as an adult and I liked it a lot more, overall. I still found the end beyond awesome, but I don't know how much of that was from finding it so extraordinary as a little kid.

This was exactly my experience. Very boring until the very end. It’s too bad such a great ending was wasted.

Back