49ers are a lock again to make the Super Bowl

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 1,000.00
they're the ONLY team in the entire shitty NFC conference who plays ANY defense at all

yeah they're banged up as a team right now, but they haven't lost anyone important for the season besides Bosa and everyone else will be back soon. sure, Bosa's a great player but they have tons of depth and won't miss him much

these perceived "good" teams are all utterly hideous on defense and can't stop ANYONE:

Seahawks
Packers
Bucs
Saints
Cowboys

guys, bet whatever you want on the 49ers to win the NFC and enjoy your winnings... this one is like STEALING!!! :biggrin:

This is a hotter take than Patriot fans last year extolling the Patriots as one of the greatest defenses of all time because they played 6 straight games against absolutely atrocious football teams.

You just finished playing the 2 WORST teams in the NFL who have combined to score 76 points which would put them which would make them the 17th scoring team in the league.

You guys have a couple more very winnable games against the Eagles and Dolphins and then your schedule gets precipitously harder.

This is a hotter take than Patriot fans last year extolling the Patriots as one of the greatest defenses of all time because they played 6 straight games against absolutely atrocious football teams.

You just finished playing the 2 WORST teams in the NFL who have combined to score 76 points which would put them which would make them the 17th scoring team in the league.

You guys have a couple more very winnable games against the Eagles and Dolphins and then your schedule gets precipitously harder.

you? you guys?.. are you stupid or something?

i hate the 49ers and i'm the biggest Seahawks fan on planet Earth, but our defense and coaching staff are absolutely hideous and we're going to get destroyed by the 49ers

i told you the same thing was going to happen last year and it did. where the hell have you been? jesus

Beating the two NY dumpster fires and losing at home the Cards doesn’t give me a lot of confidence in this take.

you? you guys?.. are you stupid or something?

i hate the 49ers and i'm the biggest Seahawks fan on planet Earth, but our defense and coaching staff are absolutely hideous and we're going to get destroyed by the 49ers

i told you the same thing was going to happen last year and it did. where the hell have you been? jesus
They went 1-1 last season and almost took 2 falling a half yard short. How the fuck do you figure the Hawks will get destroyed when the Hawks D sucked last year but the offense looks 100x's better this year?

because our defense is twice as bad this year and that's saying a lot since it was atrocious last season as well. we can not stop anyone or anything on defense, just hideous on that side of the ball

So what were you saying about how good the 49ers defense is again?

This dude is reaching @confidante's level

Shit, Droider is a Seahawk fan.

43-17.

Yeah that's some defense.

I think his list Said he liked everyone but the Packers ( :yes: ) and the Patriots .

nope, i hate most teams actually

right now i'm happy because my Falcs, Skins, and Bungles are keeping the tank train rolling

and it's always fun seeing the 49ers get their skulls caved in :biggrin:

This post really didn't age well at all.

They may not even make the playoffs.....