GAME #5 Florida St vs #6 Georgia (Orange Bowl) 4:00 pm (ET) ESPN

There are a lot of opt-outs on both sides, but I'd have thought the FSU players would have wanted to win this game to go (14-0) and make a point.

Seminoles should UCF the title if they pull off the win.

So disrespectful of law enforcement, the Noles players ate up that fat state trooper on their entrance

Seminoles should UCF the title if they pull off the win.
If Florida State wins and Washington and Michigan lose, Florida State should be National Champions. The beat the best team in the NCAA to get here. Alabama was given reparations for what ... I don't know.

can't decide who i want to win this one

So looking forward to the letdown bowl.

Some changes need to be made. It is embarrassing watching some of these games. They put up FSU's squad and it looks like their entire defense is sitting out or hurt.

Then they have a 3rd string QB. Make the portal open after the bowl season or something.

Some changes need to be made. It is embarrassing watching some of these games. They put up FSU's squad and it looks like their entire defense is sitting out or hurt.

Then they have a 3rd string QB. Make the portal open after the bowl season or something.
absolutely this

I'm watching the Arizona bowl, both teams wanna be there

Norvell made it clear they weren’t trying to win when he did a straight run up the middle on 3rd and 8 earlier. This game is done already.

I’m keeping my niece until this evening while my brother and SIL are doing something with my SIL’s parents.

She’s out of her God damn mind if she thinks we’re watching Paw Patrol. They need to hurry up. I’m more than ready for a drink.

But glad to see Milton ending his career strong. Has never really been healthy until the second half of this season and he’s finally shined

Norvell made it clear they weren’t trying to win when he did a straight run up the middle on 3rd and 8 earlier. This game is done already.
Remember when Jake Fromm had that random start for the Giants and they ran a QB sneak on 3rd and 9?