500's Everybody Picks a Team MLB Draft : CHAT

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 235,553.00
Everyone who is participating in the draft selects one team. After all the teams have been selected we draft. We can only draft from the teams we pick.

To be eligible for a team the player had to have played with said team in at least one game.

These will be the teams we are allowed to draft from. All the player had to do was play in at least one regular season game to qualify for said team.

You are not allowed to pick from the same team in consecutive turns but there is no limit to the players you can have from one team

TEAMS SELECTED
Indians - Shane
Yankees - UK
Giants - Sushi
Red Sox - Ducey
Dodgers - 500
Mariners - Stoke
Orioles - Meebs
A's - Nos
Cardinals - Femur

Last edited by a moderator:
Sure I’m in.

Changing my pick to the Yankees. I thought the teams were only the ones in the OP. Someone getting the Red Sox changed that lol

Changing my pick to the Yankees. I thought the teams were only the ones in the OP. Someone getting the Red Sox changed that lol

lolzzzz wonder who 500 is gonna pick now... After he stops crying!

lolzzzz wonder who 500 is gonna pick now... After he stops crying!
Rickey Henderson LF
Joe D DH
Babe Ruth RF
Lou Gehrig 1B
Mickey Mantle CF
ARod 3B
Yogi C
Cano 2B
Jeter SS

Rocket
Big Unit
Whitey
Guidry
Mussina

Mariano
Aroldis
Righetti
Goose

Go ahead and pick the rest of the teams for fun. Get me paid up. Superdraft next?

Rickey Henderson LF
Joe D DH
Babe Ruth RF
Lou Gehrig 1B
Mickey Mantle CF
ARod 3B
Yogi C
Cano 2B
Jeter SS

Rocket
Big Unit
Whitey
Guidry
Mussina

Mariano
Aroldis
Righetti
Goose

Go ahead and pick the rest of the teams for fun. Get me paid up. Superdraft next?
All of us get to pick from the Yankees as well as the other teams picked.

All of us get to pick from the Yankees as well as the other teams picked.
What Is It Reaction GIF by Nebraska Humane Society

I was confused too but we all pick a team pre-draft but it isn't actually our team. We start the draft and we only can pick players from the 8-9 teams everyone selected.