5G and CRYPTO CURRENCY

Do you like gladiator movies?

Something something Turkish prisons?

Can I put them in the microwave?

Looks like you picked the wrong week to stop smoking.

We are based out of Oklahoma. It’s chilly outside.
How‘s the weather in Chinatown?
Hello and salutations to you, 5G!

I am Mofoahanistafaa Noiwitabimiki. Thank God I have finally been able to locate you that we might finally solve a greatest of mystery. I am the Chief Finance Liaison Officer for the National Bank of Burkina Faso. My investigations have uncovered that your recently deceased relative has been the beneficiary of the estate of the King Jombu II The Magnitude. The current outstanding balance is USD $21,800,000. By the end of this month, by law I am forced to turn over all funds to the charity. But I do not want to do this, as it is your family’s money and you should have these monies.

Please to be contacting me immediately to get this process started. There is nothing required from you, and I swear on the life of my favorite aunt that this is completely 100% true.

National Bank
150 Rue des Pets Géants
Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso
(226 50) 56 69 81

Dear Mr. Noiwitabimiki

Please kind sir, count me in.

Your loving servant,
C.S. Team
Esquire

I am Mofoahanistafaa Noiwitabimiki. Thank God I have finally been able to locate you that we might finally solve a greatest of mystery. I am the Chief Finance Liaison Officer for the National Bank of Burkina Faso. My investigations have uncovered that your recently deceased relative has been the beneficiary of the estate of the King Jombu II The Magnitude. The current outstanding balance is USD $21,800,000. By the end of this month, by law I am forced to turn over all funds to the charity. But I do not want to do this, as it is your family’s money and you should have these monies.

Please to be contacting me immediately to get this process started. There is nothing required from you, and I swear on the life of my favorite aunt that this is completely 100% true.

National Bank
150 Rue des Pets Géants
(226 50) 56 69 81

National Bank
150 Rue des Pets Géants
(226 50) 56 69 81
🚀🚀🚀 BREAKING NEWS UPDATE 🚀🚀🚀

LISTEN TO ME. DO NOT SELL TOMORROW. OR ANY DAY THIS WEEK. Drops are coming. They are counting on fear to beat us. It’s the only weapon they have on us, but it won’t work because we are retarded. The people are finally taking the power back from these boomer hedge fund big money shorting douchebags - the same people who fucked everyone over in 2008 with CDOs and continue to fuck you over to this day. Get ready to make Melvin throat hard retard dick. We only have strength if we stay in this TOGETHER. HOLD THE LINE. THE SHORT SQUEEZE HASNT HAPPENED YET. Don’t pussy out you fucking idiots. $1000 IS NOT A MEME. I love you all, you beautiful autistic bulls. Hang tight while we ride this thing into the FUCKING STRATOSPHERE.

APES TOGETHER STRONG 🦍 💎 🚀

🚀🚀🚀 BREAKING NEWS UPDATE 🚀🚀🚀

LISTEN TO ME. DO NOT SELL TOMORROW. OR ANY DAY THIS WEEK. Drops are coming. They are counting on fear to beat us. It’s the only weapon they have on us, but it won’t work because we are retarded. The people are finally taking the power back from these boomer hedge fund big money shorting douchebags - the same people who fucked everyone over in 2008 with CDOs and continue to fuck you over to this day. Get ready to make Melvin throat hard retard dick. We only have strength if we stay in this TOGETHER. HOLD THE LINE. THE SHORT SQUEEZE HASNT HAPPENED YET. Don’t pussy out you fucking idiots. $1000 IS NOT A MEME. I love you all, you beautiful autistic bulls. Hang tight while we ride this thing into the FUCKING STRATOSPHERE.

APES TOGETHER STRONG 🦍 💎 🚀
A Special Offer Just For You, 5G!

Chase all the rainy days away! If you or your partner are experiencing erectile dysfunction, now is the ideal time to regain that magic of spirits in the bedroom. DO NOT trust generic drugs or yoga-based breathing techniques to IMPROVE your lacking sexual ability. It HAVE BEEN CLINICALLY PROVEN that males decline in testosterone, an important steroid made by the body that regulates strength and sexual potency, after age 40. Our approach is board-certified telemedicine that will ABSOLUTELY 100% GUARANTEE improvement in embarrassing limp dickedness that is RESPONSIBLE for poor performance, lower sperm volume and incorrect bending (if bend the wrong way, it could be a sign of Peyronie's disease! WE ARE HERE TO HELP YOU.

3r-weSk0RPAhxu7yPCCocQ.png

Call @Rex Racer, board-certified erectionologist.

I'm a broke ass government hack and I can't afford to invest in the crypto market, but I'm willing to suck dick for $50 bucks a pop so that I may enhance my portfolio. I know that my best girlfriend @Handicappers only charges $20 per blow job, but he has oral herpes and my skills are special. Won't you consider contributing to my burgeoning glory hole career so that I may afford to pay for college for my gender confused children?
TMI bandwagon bitch, take it to the NSFW threads :facepalm:

Last edited: