5G and CRYPTO CURRENCY

Right on cue, the bandwagon faggot jumps in with his rainblows.

Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU

Will Ferrell Reaction GIF

Happy Eddie Murphy GIF by Laff

Cracking Up Lol GIF by Rodney Dangerfield

Big Brother Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

He flies X wing fighters for super secret CIA group.
You got a little something on your chin faggot, clean that mess up and STFU.

Fucking handipussy to skeered to tag me me or quote me when he wants to take a shot, typical Southflake pussy
jack off please GIF

Your whole life is a NSFW thread. Fuck you and the Firebird LeMans you rode in on. 🏳️‍🌈

Have you ever noticed he turns EVERY thread into once of his homo erotic booze raged gay fest? His mental issues have been on full display lately. Kinda feel bad for the old timer, but would still slap the stupid off his face.

Matt Damon is a bitch

Your hateful words have zero bearing on the upward progression of Crypto wealth. Please limit your responses to support team questions. Thank you.

🚀🚀🚀 BREAKING NEWS UPDATE 🚀🚀🚀

LISTEN TO ME. DO NOT SELL TOMORROW. OR ANY DAY THIS WEEK. Drops are coming. They are counting on fear to beat us. It’s the only weapon they have on us, but it won’t work because we are retarded. The people are finally taking the power back from these boomer hedge fund big money shorting douchebags - the same people who fucked everyone over in 2008 with CDOs and continue to fuck you over to this day. Get ready to make Melvin throat hard retard dick. We only have strength if we stay in this TOGETHER. HOLD THE LINE. THE SHORT SQUEEZE HASNT HAPPENED YET. Don’t pussy out you fucking idiots. $1000 IS NOT A MEME. I love you all, you beautiful autistic bulls. Hang tight while we ride this thing into the FUCKING STRATOSPHERE.

APES TOGETHER STRONG 🦍 💎 🚀

EvilGeneralCollie-max-1mb.gif

Rut roh, @handipussy PM'd his retarded buddy, the hayseed, the one and only mental midget @NU_FTW for some back up faggotry.

inb4 Rex mutters something incredibly and suggestively homoerotic.

EDIT: Dammit.
LOL the retard is upset that people read this forum by clicking on "new" to find content to read lol.

ITS A CONSPIRACY THAT EVERYONE THINKS IM RETARDED DERRRRRR YOU EMAILED THE WORLD TO COME PICK ON ME CUZ IM TOO RETARDED TO UNDERSTAND THAT I AM JUST RETARDED AND PEOPLE ARE MAKINFUN OF ME DERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

inb4 Rex mutters something incredibly and suggestively homoerotic.

EDIT: Dammit.

LOL the retard is upset that people read this forum by clicking on "new" to find content to read lol.

ITS A CONSPIRACY THAT EVERYONE THINKS IM RETARDED DERRRRRR YOU EMAILED THE WORLD TO COME PICK ON ME CUZ IM TOO RETARDED TO UNDERSTAND THAT I AM JUST RETARDED AND PEOPLE ARE MAKINFUN OF ME DERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
^^^^ the fag patrol is in in da house ^^^^

Psychological projection and rainbows are sure to follow.

^^^^ the fag patrol is in in da house ^^^^

Psychological projection and rainbows are sure to follow.
At this point, I think Rex is some sort of discount bot that Hammer keeps around to entertain.

Every 45 minutes or so, it throws out something like:

"Fags! Faggots, yer a fag! Are you a fag? I hate fags! Fags PM me if u want to meet up! FAGGOTS!"

🏳️‍🌈 🏳️‍🌈 🏳️‍🌈

At this point, I think Rex is some sort of discount bot that Hammer keeps around to entertain.

Every 45 minutes or so, it throws out something like:

"Fags! Faggots, yer a fag! Are you a fag? I hate fags! Fags PM me if u want to meet up! FAGGOTS!"

🏳️‍🌈 🏳️‍🌈 🏳️‍🌈
Interesting projection, stalker boi.