6th Man (all time)

When The Microwave got hot, look out! And it was like Chuck Daly knew when to perfectly send him in. I felt like that guy never missed against the Lakers. Every time he came in, I was nervous.

That said, I nominate Michael Cooper.
Vinny killed the Celtics on a regular basis too. Fuggin hated seeing him taking off his sweats at the scorers table :L

Don't remember in Andrew Toney was a starter or not for the 76ers in the 80's but if he wasn't, he's on my list. He freaking killed the Celtics too.

Has to be someone with a diverse set of skills who can play multiple positions. Oscar Robertson maybe? I might like a better shooter than Oscar for that role. Elgin Baylor? I mean neither guy ever came off of the bench but we have no reason to think that they wouldn't be able to.

No. We were there.

So was Al Bundy and he says they called Ramsey the best 6th man ever :noidea: :wink:

(the funny thing is that I bet if you do the math Al probably wasn't that old when Ramsey was playing but he definitely said it :LOL: )

First not best.

Bud should never have won those tickets then I guess :wink:
But "best" was definitely the word that Al (and the fictional radio station) used

Also should mention Detlef Schrepf

won 2 Sixth Man awards