GAME #8 Texas @ Dora Explorer 2:30 CT on Fox

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 1,000.00
Jesus jumping fuck shit.
The number 8 Texas Longhorns travel to the fucking stupidest god damn place in America. Dora the backpack bitch wearing Explorer.

@TigerBait1971 @ralphiewvu @outofyourmind I expect this to be the official Game Thread for Saturday’s game and any other threads should result in ban for said faggots who would attempt to hijack a proper game thread that involves Coloring Book U. I will be driving an unable to participate. I am leaving my current airraid siren technician company for a new one on the west coast that will focus on Chinese bombers vice Japanese bombers. A tough decision, but I think Daddy would of been proud.

Back to the matter at hand.

Jesus jumping fuck, this coloring book u team might be the biggest bag of dicks in recent history. I for one can not wait to watch them act like the fucking classless clowns that they are. Thankfully, the national television audience will not be subjected to a full stadium of tortilla throwing idiots who sniff permanent markers when they are not grotesquely coloring outside of the lines on their final exams!
For those brave souls that daresubject themselves to this catastrophe of a institution that equal opportunists or some sort of organization has forced upon us decent folk. I wish you luck, shield your children from watching. But for you, the game will be over by halftime.

Coloring Book U has also become Fake Mormon U, some coach from Utah State, the fake ones, testing his luck with field goals while down 45 to Oklahoma.

Dora Explorer’s QB will blow up his lung again, by the second quarter, and the illegal street racing running back will conduct a burnout in his Honda Accord and run over the god damn horse.

Score prediction:
Texas Longhorns 17946
Dora the Explorer -2.7

Book It.

no respect GIF by Rodney Dangerfield

Coloring Book U BABY!!!!!!

When the West Coast Air Raid Siren company contacted me and said they needed an exceptionally qualified technician to run their towers, I had to take the opportunity. Leaving behind West Texas and the lineage of my daddy, and my daddy’s daddy of protecting decent folk from Japanese bombers has been in the family since 1938.
But the one town I always hoped would be leveled in the event of Rising Sun bombardment was Lubbock. Home of the Coloring Book U.
The worst institution in the history of our find nation, tortilla throwing, backpack wearing, adventure having with monkey in tow jackasses! Levels of IQ well below zero, negative IQ levels I tell you!
Lol @ Dora
Lol @ Classless Clowns
Lol @ Coloring Book U

I think coach Herman shouldn’t even bother showing up, he can have his Karen wife tweet the plays to the players. “Throw it to the guy on the right!” And the Dora players will smash into each other making autistic screeching sounds.
Fake Mormon coach would never catch on because he doesn’t believe in Twitter, violates who his religion, Code of Harambe or whatever it is he prescribes to in that weird thing. No, I didn’t misspell Harambe.

And...game over.

TTU #4 can move!

Made that look pretty easy, Jexas never really slowed em down.

No defense showing up so far.

Great just great.

Close one! Almost had a third down there.