Poll 80s Metal Hits

Best?

• Ace of Spades

• Run To The Hills

• Holy Diver

Results are only viewable after voting.
Are there any rock singers who are clean......I thought all were into some heavy shit....
I mean, like polished voices. I like my rock n roll a little rough around the edges. There are exceptions of course, but generally speaking, clean vocals are the last thing I give a shit about.

Some of my favorite bands/singers of all-time, have what would be considered shitty voices, by good singers' standards.

I mean, like polished voices. I like my rock n roll a little rough around the edges. There are exceptions of course, but generally speaking, clean vocals are the last thing I give a shit about.

I agree for the most part but Geoff Tate is the big exception for me.

This. It's probably why I like live recordings over studio albums. It gives a more human touch. The Stones were great at recreating the somewhat off sound.

Didn't he quit Queensryche a while ago?
You may be right. I haven't really kept up with em' since back in the day. I saw em' back on the empire tour and they were great, but not as much after that

You may be right. I haven't really kept up with em' since back in the day. I saw em' back on the empire tour and they were great, but not as much after that

Yeah, there's a new singer now, some people really like him, fuck that Sammy Hagar piece of shit!