GAME 9/13 Sunday Night Football Dallas @ LA Rams 8:20pm ET NBC

Ramsey sold the hell out of that "PI" Oscar worthy nomination on his part

More notes, thinking out loud.

Refs screwed us on that Gallup offensive PI, which brings me to my next point. Why didn't we take more of those deep shots throughout the game? Let your players make plays man.

I counted at least 3 whiffs from Thompson, he's ass. Anthony Brown trash. Awuzie with a miracle INT was running like a chicken with his head cut off, trash. Diggs is a rookie and yes he played good in coverage but he still got snagged on. Its the same thing we said about Carr except at least Diggs turns his head around. Hopefully it was 1st game jitters.

Lamb has to have better awareness and run that route to the sticks. Buuut at the same time, why put your rookie in that position. Why not have Gallup run that route?

Dak had a good game but he didn't tap into that elite level we need from him to win close game like this. I just don't see a realistic way of replacing him unless we trade for a young star by giving away future 1sts or tanking for a top 5 pick. We stuck with him and hopefully the Jones' do not cave and pay him $40M.

Refs screwed us on that Gallup offensive PI
Cry me a river, the Rams got screwed on the, obvious to everyone without a Star on their Chest or a whistle, Roughing the Passer call that led to the only points your Boys scored in the second half.

Not even close in comparison to getting screwed on a call spectrum.

Why didn't we take more of those deep shots throughout the game? Let your players make plays man.
It was about game situations Meth, the Rams were bringing it late, and there was no Safety help, hello, that's pick 'em territory when you start throwing into doubles my man, even your $40M QB knows this...

Awuzie with a miracle INT was running like a chicken with his head cut off, trash.
Miracle is right should have been 1st and 10 and Rams ball at mid field if the Refs had a preseason, and I don't get the criticism of Awuzie, trying to make more out of an INT is never pretty bc everyone is readjusting from O to D and vise versa. A lot can happen with a little bit of dancing around... It's not like he lost a lot trying to get more, and based on that comment, I don't think you've ever played a down of defense during a turnover at any level my man.

Diggs is a rookie and yes he played good in coverage but he still got snagged on. Its the same thing we said about Carr except at least Diggs turns his head around. Hopefully it was 1st game jitters.
Agreed, and the Rams had there share of Rookies' with jitters too... Did you see those line drive FG attempts by their FG Kicker, I'm sure you did as one was a bank shot miss off the uprights. And their Rookie RB, he was driving me crazy late in the 4th quarter, spinning with the rock so loose in a 1 score game, I shouted 'Take him out now' on one particular play, and my wife immediately threw the dog out of the house, and asked questions later.... :LOL: .
We stuck with him and hopefully the Jones' do not cave and pay him $40M.
Sorry not much of a comment here besides a :dhd:. Okay, that's not kind, but with what, your 4th round QB? You all had options, yeah, the Rams signed Goff to an early extension, and it looked bad then, but y'all had options with Dak.... I thought for sure with his play and pushing the Great, what's his name, oh yeah Romo out so early, it would have been done and done. Y'all fucked that up big times.... I can feel your frustrations.....

Last edited:
Not only did Ramsey reverse his momentum almost half through the route and the WR tried to extend his arm... he also had time to take the refs’ face mask and pull it over his eyes. Incredible athlete this Ramsey guy

Lol at the butthurt cowboys fans going Collinsworth on that call.

never mind AD in Daks ear the 2nd half

Not only did Ramsey reverse his momentum almost half through the route and the WR tried to extend his arm... he also had time to take the refs’ face mask and pull it over his eyes. Incredible athlete this Ramsey guy
Quick read this Ramsey kid, he saw how effective that was when the Boys did that same action on the INT, so why the hell not?

So Ramsey, here you go, you deserve the accolades!!

Oscars Statuette GIF by The Academy Awards

Well done!

Quick read this Ramsey kid, he saw how effective that was when the Boys did that same action on the INT, so why the hell not?

So Ramsey, here you go, you deserve the accolades!!

Oscars Statuette GIF by The Academy Awards

Well done!

I can see where it’s questionable. Jalen is gonna get calls like any other great player. If that was a sell job he deserves it. How do you stop momentum in the break of the route while the WR is trying to extend to push off to get separation? Either way that’s a helluva play

I thought Jason Garrett was fired. This team looks exactly the same.