GAME 9/13 Sunday Night Football Dallas @ LA Rams 8:20pm ET NBC

My Team Earned a win

We need no embellishments to do it.

You Are Mad GIF

Dallas has at least 3 seasons of McCarthy too. You know Jerry will keep him around. He committed to Garrett for a fucking decade.

I can’t tell if some of you guys are new or Hoopla guys with different names.

What reason do I have to be mad?

Top 3 in a pool and you guys help me make it 3

My team dropped 38 on a team and looked like Seahawks of old.

Im just stating facts.

Keep defending that tainted victory

I drafted Russell in my Fleague. Keep worrying about the Rams and stop your sniveling. Judge is that you?

The OPI was questionable sure, but the missed Roughing the Passer would have put the Rams near mid field instead of the INT gifting the Boys an easy FG to keep it close.

:LOL: @ the whining on that call and crickets from those same folks on the helmet spin on Goff as he released the ball....

I can’t tell if some of you guys are new or Hoopla guys with different names.

There needs to a be name change thread. Or make those bitches wear name tags with "Hi. I'm use to be *** but I transitioned to ****"

The OPI was questionable sure, but the missed Roughing the Passer would have put the Rams near mid field instead of the INT gifting the Boys an easy FG to keep it close.

:LOL: @ the whining on that call and crickets from those same folks on the helmet spin on Goff as he released the ball....

True. The refs were questionable all games

Okay after a night of sleep and listening to some shows and looking at some highlights...

Call me crazy but i think this defense can be good enough to win with.

We are running a new scheme with limited offseason preparation.

They settled in, in the 2nd half and got a lot of pressure on Goff.

Okay after a night of sleep and listening to some shows and looking at some highlights...

Call me crazy but i think this defense can be good enough to win with.

We are running a new scheme with limited offseason preparation.

They settled in, in the 2nd half and got a lot of pressure on Goff.
The problem with this defense is how they value positions.

They will overpay for defensive linemen (home grown), and short change linebacker and safety. Jerry needs to sign the best-available LB on the market, this morning!