MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL 9/14 Tennessee @ Denver 10:10pm ET ESPN

if he makes the kick, they'll let him on the charter back to Nashville but not on the team bus from there back to headquarters. so either way, he's gonna need a ride from somewhere :biggrin:

Gostkowski the Hero! Lmao

yeah but it's a 50/50 chance

You still play the odds and use the timeouts you can still Chance to run out clock if get ball back. I mean could have had a minute if used timeouts. Even if missed field could have run 3 times and punted and made Tennessee drive field again. Fangio blew it at the end

You still play the odds and use the timeouts you can still Chance to run out clock if get ball back. I mean could have had a minute if used timeouts. Even if missed field could have run 3 times and punted and made Tennessee drive field again. Fangio blew it at the end

Ya. But Got, not spelling the whole name, was off. Who could have bet he make THAT fg.

But i see your point

Well I woke up early enough to catch the last 5 minutes or so. I'm happy about the win but holy hell...

How the fuck did Steve Levy get the MNF job? Dude can barely do highlights any more, let alone call live action.

I might be grumpy in this thread this morning.