GAME 9/19 UCF @ Georgia Tech 3:30pm ET ABC

WTF was Sims doing there clocking the ball with 1:23 left and inside the 10

Wtf. Run the clock down :facepalm:

Same story as last week for GT. They'd be right there with UCF if they could get out of their own way.

FavorableAchingGermanwirehairedpointer-size_restricted.gif

For some reason he never progressed. He had tons of potential early on. I blame Chan for not at least trying the backup.
i blame Chan for being a suckass coach

Stupid onside kick. No reward.

For some reason he never progressed. He had tons of potential early on. I blame Chan for not at least trying the backup.
In all seriousness, I don't want y'all to progress to the point to where you're beating us, but it would be best for both P5 Georgia programs for GT to consistently be a top 25 program. Game would mean something for both teams, and maybe Clean, Old Fashioned Hate won't have to go head to head with The Game on a conference network every year.

I really don't like the onside try. GT got momentum at the end of the half. Trying to hand it right back.

Plus it's a 2 TD deficit. It's not ideal by any means, but we see 2 TD second half leads go away multiple times every week. Make them drive the field at least.

These new electronic whistles are worthless. Players can't hear them. If the ref is the only one handling his/her whistle, how if having a whistle that players can actually hear a risk?