A clue, perhaps

Philosophically bankrupt
Yes that was. I really thought it would give you a chuckle given today's political climate. I was wrong. So let me add that a tree will yield fruit long before it provides adequate shade.

Yes that was. I really thought it would give you a chuckle given today's political climate. I was wrong. So let me add that a tree will yield fruit long before it provides adequate shade.

An abbreviated chuckle perhaps.

A man works for the future as much as for today. He can also thank those that have worked in the past.

By planting an acorn, he helps that acorn reach its potential.

An abbreviated chuckle perhaps.

A man works for the future as much as for today. He can also thank those that have worked in the past.

By planting an acorn, he helps that acorn reach its potential.
The first thing I thought of when I read the OP was we as a nation cannot pass the marshmallow test much less plan for shade.

"A man who plants a tree today, knowing that he will never sit in the shade of that tree, has begun to understand the meaning of life."

Discuss

Even more reason to plant good seeds that will be fruitful down the road.

Anything good. Like good not bad. Good not evil. Seed is a seed

A seed is a seed, I agree. But are there degrees of "good seed" is a acorn that feeds a deer as "good" as one that grows into a tree?

A seed is a seed, I agree. But are there degrees of "good seed" is a acorn that feeds a deer as "good" as one that grows into a tree?

good seed produces trees with good fruit. Feeds more than 1 deer

bad seeds produce bad trees and bad fruit.

So plant good seeds as much as possible.

Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with the surrounding environment but humans do not. They move to an area and multiply and multiply until every natural resource is consumed and the only way they can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet.

"A man who plants a tree today, knowing that he will never sit in the shade of that tree, has begun to understand the meaning of life."

Discuss

Such is the way of life. If I were fancier, I'd say that in French.