A clue, perhaps

How old is the man planting the tree?

Yes but if that tree falls and that man isn’t around to hear it does it make a sound?

Absense and opposite are different things.
Without bad (or evil) How can you measure good? Or Vice versa.
Cant have one without the other.

Darkness is not the opposite of light.

It is the absence.

All I am saying is that sometimes when you shit in your neighbor's sink, it is not to be an asshole but just the best option available. Hope that helps.

Without bad (or evil) How can you measure good? Or Vice versa.
Cant have one without the other.

Is it a mixture or a compound? Does pure evil co-exist with pure fgood in varying amounts or is everything a unique entity in which good and evil combine to create experience?

Is it a mixture or a compound? Does pure evil co-exist with pure fgood in varying amounts or is everything a unique entity in which good and evil combine to create experience?
I think of it like this.
It is much like Nature. It will always find a balance. May never be 50/50, but there will be an ebb & flow. & the balance is world wide. Not per individual.
Some of us may experience more bad than good while others more good than bad. But there is a balance.
As far as co-existing. I believe everyone of us have good & bad inside of us, so I say yes to it co-existing. However I dont believe in "Pure" good or "Pure" Evil. More of the yin & yang theory I guess.
One cannot be without the other one (In my thoughts)