A Different NFL Draft : CHAT

Bender is awesome I’m partial to the Robot Devil tho some of my favorite episodes. Did you watch the last season of Disenchantment yet?

Wouldn’t mind doing a comic book draft one day tbh You know I favor Marvel over DC tho
was the last season, season 2... if so I watched it... otherwise, I have more watching to do... but its ok... not quite to par with either the simpsons are Futurama... Not that anything really can be...

Bender is awesome I’m partial to the Robot Devil tho some of my favorite episodes. Did you watch the last season of Disenchantment yet?

Wouldn’t mind doing a comic book draft one day tbh You know I favor Marvel over DC tho

and I am more of a DC guy... but that doesn't stop me from geeking out to some marvel...

I did text Stoke

What'd they change?

Looks the same to me.

baseball-reference - nothing. But football reference now uses stathead. He looks the same, but they cover up the results with a message saying you have to be a member to see them. Memberships are $8 a month for 1 sport or $16 a month for all sports but college foorball. I've depended on that search feature for these drafts for a long time (football and basketball at least) and now I can't.Screenshot 2020-09-30 131446.png

baseball-reference - nothing. But football reference now uses stathead. He looks the same, but they cover up the results with a message saying you have to be a member to see them. Memberships are $8 a month for 1 sport or $16 a month for all sports but college foorball. I've depended on that search feature for these drafts for a long time (football and basketball at least) and now I can't.View attachment 5297

I have never used this or knew it existed for that matter.

I textdid that summbich!

baseball-reference - nothing. But football reference now uses stathead. He looks the same, but they cover up the results with a message saying you have to be a member to see them. Memberships are $8 a month for 1 sport or $16 a month for all sports but college foorball. I've depended on that search feature for these drafts for a long time (football and basketball at least) and now I can't.View attachment 5297
I've never done searches like that. Just the various lists.

Damn. I thought Hudson would sneak by everyone.

I did text Shane

I did text 500

I did text Ducey

I mistakenly textdid Stoke, oops

I did text Milk