GAME A GAME: BYU @ Oklahoma St | NOW | ABC

a big sigh of relief from donghorn nation
no that was the gasping of anger from sooner fans nationwide

wE ArE SO GOOd

*outside vs ku and okie st

how..?? the team wanted ou

Not having to play a team that has already beat you? I understand wanting revenge, it's still better not having to risk it.

Looks like Oklahoma is leaving the Big 12 through the back door. Somehow appropriate.

Not having to play a team that has already beat you? I understand wanting revenge, it's still better not having to risk it.
what? risk it? every game is a risk.. we wanted ou.. the team knows it's much better than what they showed in October (in a last minute loss)

what? risk it? every game is a risk.. we wanted ou.. the team knows it's much better than what they showed in October (in a last minute loss)

I'll tell you this, since it would help if Texas loses again I was hoping you'd play Okie again. Better a has happened than a might happen.

how..?? the team wanted ou
Come on bro OU is 11-1 in Big 12 title games and has owned texas in Big 12 play. You haven't played in it in 14 years. The best thing happened for you.

Come on bro OU is 11-1 in Big 12 title games and has owned texas in Big 12 play. You haven't played in it in 14 years. The best thing happened for you.
what does any of that have to do with the team wanting to face ou again? They did what they were supposed to do.. remember all the see you in Jerry World tweets or IG messages?