A thread for the day after Monday

Got an email from the stepkids' school about returning a key from being a volunteer coach at the school. I never actually went through with being a volunteer coach at their school, so they never gave me a key. Their email came through in a crappy tone. My reply was snarky to say the least. The last line made sure to note I coach the youth club that is not allowed to be affiliated with the school or use their practice facilities.

Got an email from the stepkids' school about returning a key from being a volunteer coach at the school. I never actually went through with being a volunteer coach at their school, so they never gave me a key. Their email came through in a crappy tone. My reply was snarky to say the least. The last line made sure to note I coach the youth club that is not allowed to be affiliated with the school or use their practice facilities.
probably just some poor administrator following up on something someone else forgot to mark/change/update

arrested development yawn GIF

Get quote... Put quote into system everyone approves it... Finance sends to vendor to say is this good (the vendor who sent me the quote) and they say NO...

Season 18 Omg GIF by America's Got Talent

probably just some poor administrator following up on something someone else forgot to mark/change/update
Yeah but what a coincidence it's happening while a staffer is pissed at my wife and while all 3 levels of the wrestling program are having a lot of success when the basketball program is not.

Middle school PE teacher made a big deal about Bossy wearing a brace on her wrist as advised by Ortho. Ortho comes back yesterday and says absolutely no activity with that wrist & she's booted out of PE.

Of course the diehard basketball lovers over there have not liked the wrestling success. Our club has knocked off some really good teams & won tournaments, MS has won a lot of tournaments, and high school in just year 4 could possibly take conference. Hoping they get their first state qualifier in a month. Plus they just had the local TV scholar athlete of the week. Kids are taking notice.

Montego Bay Jamaica

We're staying a luxury botique hotel, but might spend 1 or 2 days off resort as it's smaller

But there are resort activities I'll be checking out for sure, above and beyond the open bar that I usually use to entertain myself when I go to the Caribbean
sacha baron cohen king GIF

Yeah the threads are slipping. I can feel my productivity declining at work, so should be good news for the morning threads.

Dude

they've been slipping for over a year

Not to spike the football but the few times I do chime in its to virtually no response.

Doesn't really inspire one to come back and share again

Dude

Not to spike the football but the few times I do chime in its to virtually no response.

Yeah there have been a lot cricket moments on the threads.

Yeah there have been a lot cricket moments on the threads.

yea I can actually vividly recall sharing a proud dad moment that got a meh and something completely ridiculous was then focused on.

I don't have ill will towards anyone here...you all are cool by me..but one by one we kinda drop out when our stuff isn't recognized.

The whole point of this was to talk about our day...right?

it can't be forced...its just mostly dead now.

Dude

harry lloyd GIF

yea I can actually vividly recall sharing a proud dad moment that got a meh and something completely ridiculous was then focused on.

I don't have ill will towards anyone here...you all are cool by me..but one by one we kinda drop out when our stuff isn't recognized.

The whole point of this was to talk about our day...right?

it can't be forced...its just mostly dead now.
Sorry I missed your moment. Here' a belated attaboy.

Not a shot at you, but this shows why the private sector will always outperform the public sector.
I have much better health insurance, retirement, dental, and job security over the private sector

oh, and a better work life balance

Back