Aaron Judge is still a brittle bitch

He's an orange version of Dave Kingman. Huge power, huge vagina. Always hurt

not even the most brittle bitch in his own outfield

I still laugh at all the posters that laughed when I said I’d rather have Berlinger when they were both rookies
Yankees reddit going ALL IN on the "I don't want to watch anyone 6'5 or taller play baseball ever again" take

Yankees reddit going ALL IN on the "I don't want to watch anyone 6'5 or taller play baseball ever again" take
I don’t think it’s his height, he’ll Randy Johnson could still touch 100 in his 40’s. Dude was a rookie at 25 because of injury problems in the minors. Some guys are just fragile

I don’t think it’s his height, he’ll Randy Johnson could still touch 100 in his 40’s. Dude was a rookie at 25 because of injury problems in the minors. Some guys are just fragile
Pretty wild that this is Judge's age 28 season. I always figured he was younger than that because most stars break into the big leagues before 25.

Pretty wild that this is Judge's age 28 season. I always figured he was younger than that because most stars break into the big leagues before 25.
He’s older than both Harper and Trout and it seems like both of them have been up forever

these guys biggest foe is the long swing. look at richie sexson. these big guys have a lot of moving parts in their swings. it leads to injuries, then the bat speed goes (like sexson) and poof, youre toast.

Last edited:
Steroids make you injury prone so no big surprise that this dork and Stanton are on the DL a lot.