Aaron Rodgers is an Asshole Thread

My uneducated opionon

Best case: Dax Prescott/Derek Carr, Kirk Cousins, etc

Worst Case: Geno Smith (or name your journeyman QB)
My "best case" is better than that.
My "worst case" is worse than that.

Bottom line is... we simply have no idea how good or terrible Love will be until he gets meaningful season reps with the first team with full preparation. To this point, that value is null. Two seasons ago he got one game in KC on short notice when Rodgers caught the Rona and played rather poorly. Last year he got into part of one game with a few meaningful reps when Rodgers got banged up and did reasonably well. So :noidea:

My "best case" is better than that.
My "worst case" is worse than that.

Bottom line is... we simply have no idea how good or terrible Love will be until he gets meaningful season reps with the first team with full preparation. To this point, that value is null. Two seasons ago he got one game in KC on short notice when Rodgers caught the Rona and played rather poorly. Last year he got into part of one game with a few meaningful reps when Rodgers got banged up and did reasonably well. So :noidea:
Im partially playing the odds.

I do think if GB thought he was the man Rodgers would've been gone last year

Im partially playing the odds.

I do think if GB thought he was the man Rodgers would've been gone last year
I don't know. Rodgers was still really impressive, and it's impossible for a guy like Love to knock off Rodgers. Look how good Rodgers was, sitting behind farve all those years. Nobody told farve to fuck off until he was slipping.

Until you see a tangible drop off in performance, I don't think many teams that are smart are going to not run with a sure thing at QB. Insert the Raiders front office though, create the exception to the rule. Love would have had to been Mahomes in practice to let Rodgers go

My uneducated opionon

Best case: Dax Prescott/Derek Carr, Kirk Cousins, etc

Worst Case: Geno Smith (or name your journeyman QB)
Jacoby Brissett? At this point, Don Majkowski would be better for the team than Rodgers and his circus.

I don't know. Rodgers was still really impressive, and it's impossible for a guy like Love to knock off Rodgers. Look how good Rodgers was, sitting behind farve all those years. Nobody told farve to fuck off until he was slipping.

Until you see a tangible drop off in performance, I don't think many teams that are smart are going to not run with a sure thing at QB. Insert the Raiders front office though, create the exception to the rule. Love would have had to been Mahomes in practice to let Rodgers go
I was interested in Vikings drafting love and sitting behind cousins year or two.

His final year of college he was pretty bad and he's been so so at best in relief. He had one decent outing vs Philly and his biggest play was crossing route Watson housed....

And God wouldn't be so cruel to nfcn to give gb 3 straight hof QBs.

GB has already wasted huge advantage of rookie QB, cheap contract

Love stinks

adam sandler GIF

The Jets are where quarterbacks go to die.

Except when they go to the Browns.

Aaron Rodgers always trying to 1-up Favre.

Coming soon: Rodgers sends dick pics to TWO reporters and one of them is a dude.
So after a year with the Jets, Favre will go to the Vikings and crush them with a godawful INT at the end of regulation in the NFCCG?

So after a year with the Jets, Favre will go to the Vikings and crush them with a godawful INT at the end of regulation in the NFCCG?
That's the way this script is playing. Where's Gregg Williams at right now?