GAME ACCCG FSU vs Louisville 8pm est on ABC

Say one thing, that FSU QB did what they needed him to do which was not screw up so much it cost them a game. He can sleep well tonight.
Yeah he didn’t fumble it. Hard to throw an INT on a screen so I will give him that.

Indeed. Anything after this is playing with house money. Losing Jordan was awful. This was a really good team with him

But now we has the wildcat!!! Bwahaha
And time to practice it.

Homer Simpson Reaction GIF

Live look inside the committee meeting room.

Say one thing, that FSU QB did what they needed him to do which was not screw up so much it cost them a game. He can sleep well tonight.

Norvell called a scared game as well. Brock looked good coming in during mop up all year. Stage was big tho

I mean they look at all criteria but everyone in that room knows the eye test says it’s Bama and Texas. Do they big enough balls to speak up?

And say what? Don’t lose to Oklahoma?
Don’t lose to Texas at home?

There should be only one question at this point.

Texas or Alabama.
would have been cool if those two teams played in October on November

apparently, September games don't count

There should be only one question at this point.

Texas or Alabama.

Yes. So the question is who has the nuts to leave the SEC out? Texas beat Bama. But the big 12 ain’t the SEC.

I mean they look at all criteria but everyone in that room knows the eye test says it’s Bama and Texas. Do they big enough balls to speak up?
only retards value the eye test

Yes. So the question is who has the nuts to leave the SEC out? Texas beat Bama. But the big 12 ain’t the SEC.
The SEC wasn’t even the SEC this year. Their OOC record sucked. If ever there was a year to leave them out, this is it.

The SEC wasn’t even the SEC this year. Their OOC record sucked.

I know we beat LSUs ass. But the big 12 ain’t the SEC.

I hope Texas gets the boot. They lost to Oklahoma and they are fags

The eye test is offense centric too. I think FSU’s defense passes the eye test.
this is the only sport where you have retards screaming "BUT MUH EYE TEST" when it comes to setting up a playoff field. its fucking retarded. anyone who argues for the eye test deserves to be murdered.

Will be a big rating drop if they leave the SEC out. We will see how far money matters in that committee room.