Accountability Thread

Now I'm seeing why they kicked you out of the dailies. You keep sassin' me and I'm gonna kick you out of this one.
Sad Pauly D GIF by A Double Shot At Love With DJ Pauly D and Vinny

I don't have an Olympic bar for anything worthwhile, but I wanted to get some 5s to give me more flexibility (and weight...) for my curl bar.

$35 after tax for 2 5lb pussyweights?

Get fukt.

Amazon is the exact same way. I could use some 10’s and 5’s myself. Crazy over priced.

Now I'm seeing why they kicked you out of the dailies. You keep sassin' me and I'm gonna kick you out of this one.

@Flavortown Tebow no longer fit in once he failed to meet his daily quota of discussing lady sports, how much he’s currently disappointed the woman in his life, fishing trips and garage sales.

Amazon is the exact same way. I could use some 10’s and 5’s myself. Crazy over priced.
I bought all of my shit during the pandy for a little over $1/lb.

I've been checking for the last couple months now to get some more, after the "supply chain" excuses should have been fixed and shit is almost three times the price.

Joe Biden Reaction GIF by Election 2020

I bought all of my shit during the pandy for a little over $1/lb.

I've been checking for the last couple months now to get some more, after the "supply chain" excuses should have been fixed and shit is almost three times the price.

Joe Biden Reaction GIF by Election 2020
People haven't quit their New Year, New Me shit? Maybe you SHOULD start checking out yard sales. Probably a bunch of stuff out there.

Lady sports? Like... soccer?

Even soccer would be too manly for the daily. Too much contact and running involved. More like tennis, volleyball, riding the ipad bike.

did 45 mins on the elliptical before work tonight

hoping to get an upper body work in after i get off

then hopefully ill wake up early enough to watch the DUCKS shock the world

amen

Row workout:
Damper set whatever you want. Probably 5-6 would be best. Sprint ladder workout. Keep your splits under 2 minutes. 140-150 preferred, but shoot for under 2. Rest between each sprint.

(4) 200 meter sprints (30 sec rest per set)
(3) 300 meter (45 sec)
(2) 400 meter (1 minute)
(1) 500 meter (90 sec)
(2) 400 (1 minute)
(3) 300 (45 sec)
(4) 200 (30 sec)

total of 5500 meters.

Gotta end bulking season before it even starts this year. Pissening.

Plan to drop 20 lbs before hockey season starts in Jan.

Getting too old for this.

This was me in my early days and me now:bonds1.jpg