Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 1,000.00
are slapping the league around.

afc north is 10-2-1 against the rest of the league

nfc west is 13-5 against the rest of the league

will they end up cannibalizing themselves, though, and lose seedings come playoff time?

which division is the better one this season?

I went with the AFC North, but it is close right now. I think the AFC North is better 1-3 but the NFC West doesn't come near the bottom where the Bengals are.

Here's my order currently.

Ravens
Steelers
Seahawks
Rams
49rs
Cardinals
Browns
Bengals

I went with the AFC North, but it is close right now. I think the AFC North is better 1-3 but the NFC West doesn't come near the bottom where the Bengals are.

Here's my order currently.

Ravens
Steelers
Seahawks
Rams
49rs
Cardinals
Browns
Bengals
First 4 I can go with but I see the Niners below the Cards and Browns and the Browns above the Cards.

First 4 I can go with but I see the Niners below the Cards and Browns and the Browns above the Cards.
I can see that. I'm not a 49rs fan and don't follow them that close, so I guess I'm thinking they will turn it around. How can a team go from one of the best to one of the worst in 1 year? I get the QB spot, but the defense was so dominating last year. Granted they lost Buckner to the Colts, but they used that 1st round pick to draft Kinlaw who is playing well.
I can't argue with your ranking though.

I can see that. I'm not a 49rs fan and don't follow them that close, so I guess I'm thinking they will turn it around. How can a team go from one of the best to one of the worst in 1 year? I get the QB spot, but the defense was so dominating last year. Granted they lost Buckner to the Colts, but they used that 1st round pick to draft Kinlaw who is playing well.
Injuries have wrecked havoc with that team and not sure if they can rebound in time for a playoff run.

personally, i think the 49ers may be a bit better than the cards when the season is all said and done but i think the browns are better than both (however, i'm not completely sold on that yet. need to see more)