African Engineering

Baseball was engineered by African Americans.

MrBeast offered to build them a new one, but a bunch of trust fund communists who didn't want the government to feel bad shamed him out of doing it

African Engineering has a very different meaning around here
True story... When I was a little kid, I heard the word "niggerig" ("niggerigged" past tense) and thought it was a legit verb in the dictionary defined as "to make a non-functional object functional by abnormal and creative means". I used that word with proud zeal in the company of everybody I knew and no one said shit. I used it into my early teens before my naivety wore off and I auto-corrected myself.

True story... When I was a little kid, I heard the word "niggerig" ("niggerigged" past tense) and thought it was a legit verb in the dictionary defined as "to make a non-functional object functional by abnormal and creative means". I used that word with proud zeal in the company of everybody I knew and no one said shit. I used it into my early teens before my naivety wore off and I auto-corrected myself.

Now you know to look over both shoulders before you use it huh?

Xherdan Shaqiri Smile GIF by Liverpool FC

Now you know to look over both shoulders before you use it huh?

Xherdan Shaqiri Smile GIF by Liverpool FC
Haha, I have willingly chose not to use it. Plenty of other terms to use.

However, when in the company of a trusted small group of associates with a confirmed similar sense of humor as my own, I do jokingly use the term "niggerings" when referring to sliced black olives. I also use "honkeycheese" for swiss cheese and a bunch of other tongue-in-cheek fused derogatory terms for various foods. :nod:

I blame the rains down in Africa...

iu