Nebraska Cornhuskers After Three Games, Where Ya At?

What Will The Huskers Record Be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Tied for 1st, lose tie breaker to Minny
Frustrated Ryan Gosling GIF

So, 5 wins. More wins than any season over the past 6(?). A definite improvement.

How would you feel if that were it for the season?

So, 5 wins. More wins than any season over the past 6(?). A definite improvement.

I'd take it.

Matt Rhule was (2-10) and (1-11) after taking over Temple and Baylor.

He's already surpassed the last 3 seasons, and matched the last 6 seasons where we've only had 5 wins once (2019).

I'd take it.

He's already surpassed the last 3 seasons, and matched the last 6 seasons where we've only had 5 wins once (2019).
Kinda what I'm thinking as well. I'm sure I'd feel some kind of way if the rest of the games were ugly losses.

I'd take it.

I hope we never hear from the last two coaches ever again.

Minnesota doesn't play Ohio St until Nov 18th.

They play Wisconsin on Nov 25th so one of those two are sure to pick up another loss there.
Oops, I’ll admit I didn’t check the date, I haven’t slept much as I am stripping out a bathroom floor to the joists.

5 wins with 4 to play I would be disappointed if they didn't pick up at least 1 more win. Especially with how awful the West is this year.

5 wins with 4 to play I would be disappointed if they didn't pick up at least 1 more win. Especially with how awful the West is this year.
High expectations, I picked one win this year because zero wasn’t a choice. Any wins over one is a bonus I guess.

With Mich St (probably the worst team in the conference) this week and taking my kids to their 1st game the following week. I'd be kind disappointed if we can't get to 7.