Series Thread ALDS: A's vs Astros

Fuck the A's. I thought they'd win a game.

3 run homer and it's tied at 7!!!!

Huge 3 run bomb from Pinder to tie the game

Break it open here!!!!

The only Astro I don't mind is Dusty Baker.

Pinder’s game tying shot last night changed this whole series

I think Oakland's pitching staff misses RingCentral (god, how many times are they going to rename it?)

And I can't believe it took that long to pull Montas.

Imma have to give this season an asterisk if the Astros win it. Any other team is legit because they all would have been in the playoffs anyways

I thought with the comeback win yesterday and jumping out to an early lead today the A's would force a game 5, but then the Astros unloaded.

Good deal. Fuck that snitch Fiers.

I thought with the comeback win yesterday and jumping out to an early lead today the A's would force a game 5, but then the Astros unloaded.

Good deal. Fuck that snitch Fiers.
lol, you're the only one that is taking this hard lined stance that Fiers is a bitch, and I'm not sure why. He wasn't a third party that observed the cheating. He was a member of the Astros and told the world about it once it was convenient for him to do so. The Astros are scumbags in this story, but so is Fiers.

also, the A's and Astros played each other 14 times this season and Fiers didn't pitch once. lol wut, how does that happen

Last edited:
lol, you're the one that is taking this hard lined stance that Fiers is a bitch, and I'm not sure why. He wasn't a third party that observed the cheating. He was a member of the Astros and told the world about it once it was convenient for him to do so. The Astros are scumbags in this story, but so is Fiers.

also, the A's and Astros played each other 14 times this season and Fiers didn't pitch once. lol wut, how does that happen
That last line had to be by design.

But my deal is every team is cheating in some form or another, maybe not to the extreme the Astros went to, but if you're not bending the rules, you're not gonna win much. Hell, our old GM got a lifetime ban when we losing 90+ games a year.

People wanted to treat Fiers like some kind of hero, when to me, he's somebody nobody is ever gonna trust again.

And that 2018 Red Sox team was also caught cheating. Joe Kelly was on that team, his actions earlier this year didn't impress me at all because he's a fucking hypocrite.

That last line had to be by design.

But my deal is every team is cheating in some form or another, maybe not to the extreme the Astros went to, but if you're not bending the rules, you're not gonna win much. Hell, our old GM got a lifetime ban when we losing 90+ games a year.

People wanted to treat Fiers like some kind of hero, when to me, he's somebody nobody is ever gonna trust again.

And that 2018 Red Sox team was also caught cheating. Joe Kelly was on that team, his actions earlier this year didn't impress me at all because he's a fucking hypocrite.
coppy got his ban b/c nobody in baseball liked him, including other GMs. Coppy didn't do anything that warranted a lifetime ban. The Braves got punished way harder than the Astros or Red Sox did, which is ridiculous. i actually think the Coppy fiasco worked out great in the end for the Braves. AA appears to be much better at forging relationships than Coppy ever was.

It's lol worthy that no one gives a shit that Cora and the Red Sox did the same thing. It's all about the Astros. my favorite thing about the Astros scandal is that Carlos Correa keeps trying to make himself a victim, LOL. He's completely unable to shut the fuck up about it and tbh, the more villains in baseball the better .

Bye A-holes.

link GIF
ice cube friday GIF
Bye Bye Goodbye GIF

The difference between the redsox and astros cheating, is the league came out and said you can’t do this anymore. Then the Astros went and did it again. Astros also took it a step further