SUNDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL "ALL MY F*CKING LIFE, I STILL OWN YOU"

If Rodgers owns the Bears,wouldnt you say rest of the NFL owns GB then......?

Here's Aaron Rodgers' career numbers versus each NFL opponent.

ar.png

The only two teams in the NFL that have held Aaron Rodgers to a losing record and sub-100 passer rating are the New England Patriots and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. So if anyone owns Aaron Rodgers, it's Tom Brady. That's it.

Here's Aaron Rodgers' career numbers versus each NFL opponent.

View attachment 52622

The only two teams in the NFL that have held Aaron Rodgers to a losing record and sub-100 passer rating are the New England Patriots and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. So if anyone owns Aaron Rodgers, it's Tom Brady. That's it.

1 SB win and appearance.....all that matters RP.

The NFL owns Aaron.......

Jim McMahon 1
Aaron 1

And if you wanna be technical....2 for JM

Again- Packers fans, not Aaron Rodgers fans. The Bears have been shooting themselves in the foot for decades. Only a single championship in the Super Bowl era, and that came on the back of a great defense. That makes them even more overrated than Dallas.

Btw- what team was Jim McMahon on when he got that second SB ring? Just asking... :rolleyes:
Patriots

Edit: Packers. Fuck me.

Last edited:
1 SB win and appearance.....all that matters RP.

The NFL owns Aaron.......

Jim McMahon 1
Aaron 1
All that matters, huh?

Walter Payton 1
James White 3

James White is 3x greater than Walter Payton. Your logic.

We didn't say the NFL on Sunday nite. We played the Bears. I don't really care about seasons or Championships. I take each game as it comes. And Bears games are special. It is still a rivalry game to me in the best tradition. For the last 30 years, we have owned them. Ain't nobody going to take that away.
I laugh at you Pack fans.....

I mean,its like GB is always suppose to be this perrenial SB team,but it aleays seems like they piss down their leg in the playoffs....

1 SB for one of the best ever.....with all those wrs Rodgers has endured over time....

He needs to worry more about getting back to the SB than worry about Chicago....

Oh and ps.....

Jim McMahon has two SB rings....
Brett 1
Aaron 1

Let that sink in.......

I laugh at you Pack fans.....

I mean,its like GB is always suppose to be this perrenial SB team,but it aleays seems like they piss down their leg in the playoffs....

1 SB for one of the best ever.....with all those wrs Rodgers has endured over time....

He needs to worry more about getting back to the SB than worry about Chicago....

Oh and ps.....

Jim McMahon has two SB rings....
Brett 1
Aaron 1

Let that sink in.......
Cry more...

Anthony Anderson Reaction GIF

We didn't say the NFL on Sunday nite. We played the Bears. I don't really care about seasons or Championships. I take each game as it comes. And Bears games are special. It is still a rivalry game to me in the best tradition. For the last 30 years, we have owned them. Ain't nobody going to take that away.

Rex Grossman has made as many SB appearances as Aaron.......thats funny in itself.....