SUNDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL "ALL MY F*CKING LIFE, I STILL OWN YOU"

What a shit defensive scheme that was. Let's leave him on an island and bring Eddie Jackson down to play on the fucking interior line of scrimmage. :facepalm:
Maybe sometimes they can pull that shit off against some lesser receivers & quarterbacks in the league, but not Adams & Rodgers. Adams snapped Johnson's ankles in half with that wicked double move and Rodgers put the ball on him with perfect timing and accuracy.

When it happened live, I thought "be careful what you wish for, Jalen. You just got posterized!"

The Packers need to fire their special teams coach or it will come back to bite them in the playoffs. Their special teams are a train wreck.

The Packers need to fire their special teams coach or it will come back to bite them in the playoffs. Their special teams are a train wreck.
Firing a coach in mid-December isn't going to help correct the problem in time for it to have a positive impact on the field this season. It has a greater chance of making things worse than better.

I have no idea how much time LaFleur spends on special teams himself or allows his team to spend on special teams in practices, but I think the most reasonable adjustment from my blind and ignorant perspective is to tweak that number in the positive direction.

Firing a coach in mid-December isn't going to help correct the problem in time for it to have a positive impact on the field this season. It has a greater chance of making things worse than better.

I have no idea how much time LaFleur spends on special teams himself or allows his team to spend on special teams in practices, but I think the most reasonable adjustment from my blind and ignorant perspective is to tweak that number in the positive direction.
The special teams coach has proven to be ineffective. His unit has been consistently bad.

I think it is a function of the number of injuries we have affecting who is playing on special teams. Half the guys on coverage units should at best be on the practice squad.

I think it is a function of the number of injuries we have affecting who is playing on special teams. Half the guys on coverage units should at best be on the practice squad.
The return man on kickoffs ran out of bounds on a return inside the 10 yard line. If he would have let the kickoff go out of bounds the team would have had excellent field position. He has been returning kicks most of the season.

The return man on kickoffs ran out of bounds on a return inside the 10 yard line. If he would have let the kickoff go out of bounds the team would have had excellent field position. He has been returning kicks most of the season.
Perfect case. With a full compliment of receiver/defensive back type, he would have been replaced from handling kicks. With a depleted team, he may be our best option.

Perfect case. With a full compliment of receiver/defensive back type, he would have been replaced from handling kicks. With a depleted team, he may be our best option.
Like I said before, I get the feeling Amari Rodgers is going to give us another serving of Ty Montgomery - except in the playoffs.

@Kburjr is right that player injuries are a factor. @White Knight is right that coaching is a factor. Players can't magically heal and it's too late to change coaches for positive effect, so I think the only thing to do at this point in the season is for LaFleur to put a greater focus on special teams in practice over the next couple weeks. The team is only as good as its weakest link and it's obvious to everyone on the planet that the special teams is the Packers' weakest link, so we gotta work harder on it. Period.

Keep whining. The Bears are Rodger's bitch.

I laugh at you Pack fans.....

If Rodgers owns the Bears,wouldnt you say rest of the NFL owns GB then......?

I mean,its like GB is always suppose to be this perrenial SB team,but it aleays seems like they piss down their leg in the playoffs....

1 SB for one of the best ever.....with all those wrs Rodgers has endured over time....

He needs to worry more about getting back to the SB than worry about Chicago....

Oh and ps.....

Jim McMahon has two SB rings....
Brett 1
Aaron 1

Let that sink in.......

Last edited:

I mean,its like GB is always suppose to be this perrenial SB team,but it aleays seems like they piss down their leg in the playoffs....

1 SB for one of the best ever.....with all those wrs Rodgers has endured over time....

He needs to worry more about getting back to the SB than worry about Chicago....

Oh and ps.....

Brett 1
Aaron 1

Let that sink in.......
Marino has zero. What's your point?

Oh and ps.....

Brett 1
Aaron 1

Let that sink in.......
Again- Packers fans, not Aaron Rodgers fans. The Bears have been shooting themselves in the foot for decades. Only a single championship in the Super Bowl era, and that came on the back of a great defense. That makes them even more overrated than Dallas.

Btw- what team was Jim McMahon on when he got that second SB ring? Just asking... :rolleyes:

Marino has zero. What's your point?

Point is as great Aaron is,or you think he is,he owns nothing ,beating the Bears is no great defeat......
You all act like you win Championshiip after Championship........
Fact is you all piss down your leg year after year....

Again- Packers fans, not Aaron Rodgers fans. The Bears have been shooting themselves in the foot for decades. Only a single championship in the Super Bowl era, and that came on the back of a great defense. That makes them even more overrated than Dallas.

Btw- what team was Jim McMahon on when he got that second SB ring? Just asking... :rolleyes:

And who gves a shit about Bears qbs.....
You guys have had how many straight years of hof qb'ing and both of them can only muster 1 win apiece....?....pathetic....

And McMahon,ya,I know who he won his second with,but thats not the point,the point is hes the best Bears qb in my lifetime and hes got 2 rings.....

Once again:
Aaron 1
Jim 2
Pathetic

Oh just so you know:
Brady has how many.....6?
Hes the only qb that can actually talk but doesnt.....

Sorry Aaron,but the NFL owns you.......

And one mre thing GB fans....

If it wasnt for that piece of trash Charles Martin for intenionally body slamming Jim to the turf,we would of had a 2nd Championship.....

I wonder what you all would think if Mack waited till after a play was over and he walked up to Aaron and and viciously slammed Aaron to the turf like that.....

Well Charles Martin got his due....

Point is as great Aaron is,or you think he is,he owns nothing ,beating the Bears is no great defeat......
You all act like you win Championshiip after Championship........
Fact is you all piss down your leg year after year....

And who gves a shit about Bears qbs.....
You guys have had how many straight years of hof qb'ing and both of them can only muster 1 win apiece....?....pathetic....

And McMahon,ya,I know who he won his second with,but thats not the point,the point is hes the best Bears qb in my lifetime and hes got 2 rings.....

Once again:
Aaron 1
Jim 2
Pathetic

Oh just so you know:
Brady has how many.....6?
Hes the only qb that can actually talk but doesnt.....

Sorry Aaron,but the NFL owns you.......
Blah blah blah, you live in a world of QBs and not teams, for some bizarre reason. How many snaps did McMahon take to earn that second ring, btw?

The Bears suck. Most teams are better since 1964. The Packers are much better.

And my dad can beat up your dad, you stupid poopy-head! :LOL:

Blah blah blah, you live in a world of QBs and not teams, for some bizarre reason. How many snaps did McMahon take to earn that second ring, btw?

The Bears suck. Most teams are better since 1964. The Packers are much better.

And my dad can beat up your dad, you stupid poopy-head! :LOL:

I live in a world of qbs.....lol

Ill let you in on a little hint,this is the new NFL,we all live in a world of qbs....

And how many snaps did Jimmy Mac take.....?

None

So its still
Aaron 1
JM 1

And I sure hope your Dad could beat up my Dad.......another bragging of no big defeat,hes dead....