And then the nhl...

How do you figure? They are a week or so away from the regular start of training camp for NEXT season and they're still 2+ rounds away from finishing the playoffs.
Bettman made a statement when they started this scrap they are doing now that next season doesn't start until Dec or Jan

Reactions: Me
How do you figure? They are a week or so away from the regular start of training camp for NEXT season and they're still 2+ rounds away from finishing the playoffs.
What the other guy said, plus no first round series went 7. Gave them a couple days to work with

Bettman made a statement when they started this scrap they are doing now that next season doesn't start until Dec or Jan
I understand that the following season has been pushed back until December, but that still doesn't change the fact that it had to be pushed back and we are working on a tight schedule.

I'm about 1" from bailing out on the big 4 sports for the remainder of this season. I've had enough of the SJW bullshit and as I've said a few times already the championships for the truncated seasons are going to get an * in my book.

I understand that the following season has been pushed back until December, but that still doesn't change the fact that it had to be pushed back and we are working on a tight schedule.

I'm about 1" from bailing out on the big 4 sports for the remainder of this season. I've had enough of the SJW bullshit and as I've said a few times already the championships for the truncated seasons are going to get an * in my book.
*Bye

I think they're starting the 2020-21 season late, and wiping out the All-Star break. Assuming the world doesn't have another freak-out over COVID-19, they'll wrap up playoffs next year, only a few weeks late.

so how bout we have
a justice warrior
randomly come out on the ice
for a few min each period
and attempt to chunk
a molotov cocktail in the net -

They will be in prime shape come October lol.

There will only be 1 COVID Cup...