Angels hire Ron Washington

Before this season, the Texas Rangers had only been to the World Series twice in their entire existence.

Do you know who their manager was those two years?

Wish Ron would have landed in Houston where he has a shot at success. Any manager is doomed to fail with the Angels.

But, Wash will always be a Braves legend and I wish him well

Wish Ron would have landed in Houston where he has a shot at success. Any manager is doomed to fail with the Angels.

But, Wash will always be a Braves legend and I wish him well
And that's even with Ohtani, he's most likely gone, so the Angels will suck even more.

And that's even with Ohtani, he's most likely gone, so the Angels will suck even more.
No Ohtani, a broken down Trout hearing the end and an Anthony Rendon that has completely checked out.

Trout and Rendon eat up a ton of payroll, their farm system sucks and this isn’t a great FA class as is.

Bruce Bochy would retire again under these circumstances and IMO, he’s the best manager of all time

Haha yea great idea
I, for one, am excited about this.

I love when the camera cuts to him and he's eating sunflower seeds. Guy tosses a handful of seeds in his mouth and just starts spraying shells. Looks like a God damned chipper-shredder. It's remarkable.

No Ohtani, a broken down Trout hearing the end and an Anthony Rendon that has completely checked out.

Trout and Rendon eat up a ton of payroll, their farm system sucks and this isn’t a great FA class as is.

Bruce Bochy would retire again under these circumstances and IMO, he’s the best manager of all time
Dude was a stud for the Nats when I lived there. Once he got that big contract with the Angels, he's not even phoning it in now.

Dude was a stud for the Nats when I lived there. Once he got that big contract with the Angels, he's not even phoning it in now.
Even when he was a stud, he made comments about not liking playing baseball, but he’s really good at it. Got a big payday and doesn’t care anymore