Another day, another pitbull mauling

Until their not.
problem is, they exist and there is nothing we can do about it.

do you think we should just euthanize any pitbulls that exist in the world or should they just roam free?

problem is, they exist and there is nothing we can do about it.

do you think we should just euthanize any pitbulls that exist in the world or should they just roam free?
I'm all for euthanizing this breed. Clearly they serve no purpose except mauling and maiming humans.

I'm all for euthanizing this breed. Clearly they serve no purpose except mauling and maiming humans.
And I'm all for euthanizing stupid people. Unfortunately for us both, nothing will ever come of either.

Reactions: ill
Hm. Interesting.

You know, Rottweillers, American Bulldogs, Mastiffs, and German Shepherds maim a lot of people too. We killin those breeds too?
Most dog attacks are by the ankle biting breeds. They are much more aggressive, just weaker.

Hm. Interesting.

You know, Rottweillers, American Bulldogs, Mastiffs, and German Shepherds maim a lot of people too. We killin those breeds too?
shit, Golden Retrievers can as well

dogs, if not trained properly, are just wild animals.

shit, Golden Retrievers can as well

dogs, if not trained properly, are just wild animals.
But no one wants to hear about a lab killing a kid, so they either don't report it front page or claim it is a mutt.

White trash household just moved in down the street and of course had to get a pit pup, (you know they're closely associated). Thinking of doing all the neighborhood families and young children on the street a solid.

Nowhere near pitbulls, try again.
Agreed. The statistics don't lie, pitbulls maim far more than other breeds. But the point is that other breeds maim people too. What's the magic number, in your mind, where we arbitrarily decide "that's too much, euthanize the breed"?

Also, in the cases where the maiming was the result of moronic dog OWNERS, are we euthanizing them too? I'm talking about owners who don't properly fence/leash/restrain their dogs, owners who raise the dogs purely for attack/sport purposes, etc? Because if you look at the statistics on dogsbite.com, you'll find that an overwhelming amount of fatal dog attacks were the result of a human being a retard.