Another Stupid LeBron

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 1,000.00
More evidence he should just shut up and dribble...

So, the kneeling controversy started in 2017? It took him 5 years to decide he cannot be a Cowboys fan because of his morals? Yet, as my daughter pointed out, his morals are ok with a team that signed a sexual predator?

More evidence he should just shut up and dribble...

So, the kneeling controversy started in 2017? It took him 5 years to decide he cannot be a Cowboys fan because of his morals? Yet, as my daughter pointed out, his morals are ok with a team that signed a sexual predator?
Hmmm, how moral is it to Jussie Smollet yer garage door with the N-word?

Jordan will ALWAYS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Lebroni

fuck this tard

LeBron and the constant insert of politics into the NBA has completely turned me off to the league. I dont watch it, I dont care for it, I have no idea who is playing where anymore. I grew up playing basketball and played it into my adult life, and this has all ruined my interest in the game. I dont care what opinions on politic things the players have, i just want it out of sports. There is a reason they always tell you don't bring up politics at Thanksgiving dinner or Christmas dinner, no one likes it and it's immediately divisive. Yet here we are, where it seems weekly the NBA is making headlines that has something to do with politics.

LeBron and the constant insert of politics into the NBA has completely turned me off to the league. I dont watch it, I dont care for it, I have no idea who is playing where anymore. I grew up playing basketball and played it into my adult life, and this has all ruined my interest in the game. I dont care what opinions on politic things the players have, i just want it out of sports. There is a reason they always tell you don't bring up politics at Thanksgiving dinner or Christmas dinner, no one likes it and it's immediately divisive. Yet here we are, where it seems weekly the NBA is making headlines that has something to do with politics.
I loved the NBA when I was a kid. The 80's and 90's were a great time. I never watch now and do not see that changing anytime soon. I am sure they will be fine without me.

That being said, if a public figure is going to take a stance on a socio-political issue they had better do their homework because right or wrong it's going to be scrutinized. Lerbrawn's statements are typically poorly informed. I also find it hard to take someone seriously on these issues when they are profiting off of China

what makes his take stupid is that he ditched the Cowboys for the team that traded for a rapist

and he was pretty fucking pumped when the Browns acquired said rapist:

but this pales in comparison to Kyrie Irving peddling out antisemitic rhetoric yesterday

lol NBA, at least you guys tried to fight for social justice. too bad your players just don't have the intelligence to walk the walk

I hate that they're teabaggin' Xi in China just for money. I have no respect for that.

I’m looking forward to him being President.

The leadership we all need.

I’m looking forward to him being President.

The leadership we all need.
He’d get the black vote. But the messicans are all Jordan fans my man and they know Bron is little bitch

You know...you guys can root against Lebron. That's probably more fun.

He’d get the black vote. But the messicans are all Jordan fans my man and they know Bron is little bitch
He’ll get most of the votes.

It’s just a matter of time.

Yup.

Lebron complains about divisiveness but he’s the most divisive person there is

And he does it isn’t Intentionally

I’m with you. Shut up and dribble

what makes his take stupid is that he ditched the Cowboys for the team that traded for a rapist

and he was pretty fucking pumped when the Browns acquired said rapist:

but this pales in comparison to Kyrie Irving peddling out antisemitic rhetoric yesterday

lol NBA, at least you guys tried to fight for social justice. too bad your players just don't have the intelligence to walk the walk

What's worse is if anyone else did what Irving did they would lose endorsements, be released and never heard from again. Double standard