Antonio Brown

If Brown's injury is legit (what's the latest on that?) and his claim that Arians wanted him to go back in the game anyways are true then AB has a legit grievance. The dude has got some serious psych issues, but trying to force him to play with an injury is not a good look for the Bucs' organization.

Last edited:
If Brown's injury is legit (what's the latest on that?) and his claim that Arians wanted him to go back in the game anyways are true then AB has a legit grievance. The dude has got some serious psych issues, but trying to force him to play with an injury is not a good look for the Bucs' organization.
I don’t see how we will ever know the truth because when it comes to being honest neither Brown nor Brady have a track record worth a shit.

I don’t see how we will ever know the truth because when it comes to being honest neither Brown nor Brady have a track record worth a shit.
The only way we would have known who was lying is if AB was able to suit up last weekend for a team and ended up playing. If so then it's a Jay Ratliff type situation where the player is claiming injury but everyone has cleared him. Now we will never know if he really was too hurt to play.

The only way we would have known who was lying is if AB was able to suit up last weekend for a team and ended up playing. If so then it's a Jay Ratliff type situation where the player is claiming injury but everyone has cleared him. Now we will never know if he really was too hurt to play.
Even if he is too hurt to play he could’ve been telling them he could, got mad and is using it as an excuse. The dude ain’t stable.

It'd be very odd for them to force him to play through injury right before the playoffs.

Even if he is too hurt to play he could’ve been telling them he could, got mad and is using it as an excuse. The dude ain’t stable.
Careful, careful! Remember what happened the last time you commented on someone's mental health.

:bolt:

Careful, careful! Remember what happened the last time you commented on someone's mental health.

:bolt:
You can't cure crazy Moxie.

NFL Marriages that need to happen: AB and Joe Judge.

You can't cure crazy Moxie.
Pfft! Who needs a cure anyway? The real talent lies in keeping it hidden for *just* long enough.

giphy.gif

Ravens imploding wouldn’t bother me in the slightest. :think:

Ravens imploding wouldn’t bother me in the slightest. :think:

Jeaux Burreaux owns the AFC North. Other three teams might as well start the rebuild and hope Burreaux signs somewhere else when his rookie deal is done

This guy :laugh:

Remember when people said that it was that evil Vontaze Burfict hit that gave Brown the CTE craziness? Then someone went back to his time in Pittsburgh, even to his early college years and found out that he was always a crazy asshole? Good times...

Remember when people said that it was that evil Vontaze Burfict hit that gave Brown the CTE craziness? Then someone went back to his time in Pittsburgh, even to his early college years and found out that he was always a crazy asshole? Good times...
I have some old draft preview magazines that I found saved and Antonio Brown's scouting report coming out called him a diva.

But everyone's gotta blame that hit because why hold him accountable when his apologists can make excuses for him.

I have some old draft preview magazines that I found saved and Antonio Brown's scouting report coming out called him a diva.

But everyone's gotta blame that hit because why hold him accountable when his apologists can make excuses for him.
For a time, I thought AB might make the transition to the “mental health” side of apologists’ explanation. But he’s having none of it, apparently. He said yesterday that the Bucs tried to bribe him $200k to get treatment.

The Shithouse Rats have passed on picking him up.