Antonio Brown

For a time, I thought AB might make the transition to the “mental health” side of apologists’ explanation. But he’s having none of it, apparently. He said yesterday that the Bucs tried to bribe him $200k to get treatment.

He liked mental health to an insane asylum also. I think at this point its just this guy is an asshole

He liked mental health to an insane asylum also. I think at this point its just this guy is an asshole
"at this point" ?

It's at this point we start a pool on when AB gets himself killed and what's the cause of death.

"at this point" ?

It's at this point we start a pool on when AB gets himself killed and what's the cause of death.
Only the good die young. This dumb shit will get somebody killed.

Only the good die young. This dumb shit will get somebody killed.
Mmmm, no good- sorry.

I can give you:

(A) Thrown off the back of a truck whilst engaged in a high-speed domestic dispute with his baby-mama, à la Chris Henry.

or

(B) Hunted down by a crazy girlfriend for an insurance payout / “most dangerous game” à la Lorenzen Wright / Ice-T in that shitty movie.

Buy-in’s $40?

Mmmm, no good- sorry.

I can give you:

(A) Thrown off the back of a truck whilst engaged in a high-speed domestic dispute with his baby-mama, à la Chris Henry.

or

(B) Hunted down by a crazy girlfriend for an insurance payout / “most dangerous game” à la Lorenzen Wright / Ice-T in that shitty movie.

Buy-in’s $40?
C) Murder-suicided by a mistress ala Steve McNair.

Is he being serious? :der:

He clarified he doesn't want to play for them, just do that 1-day contract thing to retire as one. Which still, no.

Starting to think maybe he was just a bad guy all along

Roethlisberger you dog making AB be a deadbeat dad

I'm starting to think AB is actually the world's greatest troll. Just when I have forgotten about him after a few months, he gets himself back in the news