Anybody Following These Moscow, Idaho Murders?

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 762.00
It sounds like 2 girls killed their 4 roommates w knives or a knife. Wild mystery.

They cleared the roommates already dawg.

Two of the dead chicks were calling some dude named “Jack” like ten times an hour before the murders.

Two of the dead chicks were calling some dude named “Jack” like ten times an hour before the murders.

I didn't know that. I've also read they are looking at murder / suicide as a potential.

Drug deal gone bad

I didn't know that. I've also read they are looking at murder / suicide as a potential.
Two other roommates were home the night of the attack, but police said Friday that they are not suspects in the case.

Following murders and murderers is awesome guise.

Like, totes

Stabbed to death in bed? Yikes. I heard the tiniest little blurb about it on the news, which is really surprising, given what the girls look like.
(Yep, I said it 🫢)

Last edited:

See, I read they initially cleared them but then walked it back - hadn’t read about any Jack yet. I’ll have to catch up.

Stabbed to death in bed? Yikes. I heard the tiniest little blurb about it on the news, which is really surprising, given what the girls look like.
(Yep, I said it 🫢)

The media is too busy riding that sweet Trump money train right now or I’m sure this would be front page news.

None of this incident makes much sense. Six people in the house and 4 knife murders, yet there was no screaming to alert anyone? The two surviving women didn’t hear/see anything? Just slept through 4 people getting stabbed to death? Stabby person just decided to stop stabbing people and not the other two girls?

None of this incident makes much sense. Six people in the house and 4 knife murders, yet there was no screaming to alert anyone? The two surviving women didn’t hear/see anything? Just slept through 4 people getting stabbed to death? Stabby person just decided to stop stabbing people and not the other two girls?
Stabbing someone that many times usually means they knew each other. Stabbing is a very personal method and I find it difficult to believe there was not any noise or related disturbance.

Stabbing someone that many times usually means they knew each other. Stabbing is a very personal method and I find it difficult to believe there was not any noise or related disturbance.
Pure conjecture: it sounds like the two blonde girls were out partying so maybe they passed out when they got home & that could be why they didn’t put up a fight. Sitting ducks. The dad said the other girl with the boyfriend had defensive wounds so maybe she woke up after her boyfriend was killed and tried to fight back. That could have scared the perp and what spared the other two.

Probably ends up being someone they picked on or rebuffed because yep- my extensive Law & Order SVU education tells me that stabbing is usually personal.

Pure conjecture: it sounds like the two blonde girls were out partying so maybe they passed out when they got home & that could be why they didn’t put up a fight. Sitting ducks. The dad said the other girl with the boyfriend had defensive wounds so maybe she woke up after her boyfriend was killed and tried to fight back. That could have scared the perp and what spared the other two.

Probably ends up being someone they picked on or rebuffed because yep- my extensive Law & Order SVU education tells me that stabbing is usually personal.
Isn't that what I said sugar britches?

Yep and now “Jack” who was one of the girls ex boyfriends is getting backed up by the girls parents.

“They're wasting their time with Jack," Kristi Goncalves told Jones. "And Jack is just as distraught as we are. Jack is our family. Jack is 1,000%. 2,000% our family, and Jack is with us, and we stand behind him 100%."

"We are supporting him, and we know in our hearts and our minds and our souls and the depths of our soul, Jack is hurting," she continued. "Kaylee and Jack would have eventually been married. They would have eventually been married, and they would have eventually had children."

Kristi Goncalves said Kaylee and Jack had dated for years, but that they were on a break in their relationship.

Fucking weird.

“Sure they are broken up, but they were gonna get married one day.”

What in the fuck.

Thought I read somewhere that music was possibly being played loudly. They were also on separate floors in seemingly a pretty big place.

I thought the two survivors might be involved or at least knew something, but I guess not.

Still no suspect(s) although there is some crazy stuff on Reddit reported by the locals that hasn’t made its way to mainstream news yet.

Something to do w Greek Life and a related issue earlier that night involving the frat the guy who was killed was from.