Anyone actively taking music lessons?

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 112.00
Okay, I'm gearing up to start back with a new guitar teacher soon. When I moved in 2018 I left the best teacher I've ever had and the one I think could have led me to getting to the next step. I was getting reasonable close to playing a live number with him at a small local show.

Who else?

Okay, I'm gearing up to start back with a new guitar teacher soon. When I moved in 2018 I left the best teacher I've ever had and the one I think could have led me to getting to the next step. I was getting reasonable close to playing a live number with him at a small local show.

Who else?
Took a year off from formal lessons and ready to start up again. More from a song writing perspective.

I put quite a bit of effort into the DIY instruction when I was a kid/young adult. Have flirted with the idea of getting some formal lessons as an adult, have long regretted not pursuing lessons early on. Maybe this is the sign I should do it.

Who else?
My girlfriend is. She bought an acoustic guitar and has a guitar teacher. She is having problems trying to play certain chords because of a couple of wrist injuries.

Anybody seen OP lately? Think his guitar teacher has something to do with his disappearance?