Anyone used Aptive Enviromental?

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 1,364.00
These jerkoffs been hounding our neighborhood door to door the past few years and I keep telling them to F off. The last couple years the black ants, wasps have been out of control and I'm tired of dealing with them. Aptive was in the hood again giving their spiel so I asked the kid to explain everything to me (normally don't give them the opportunity). They'll get rid of all insects, wasps, rodents, blah blah blah for a reduced price of $159 per quarter. Figured, nice kid, cost isn't bad I'll give them a shot.

My math may not be the best but does this billing statement look quarterly?

1619295958312.png

These jerkoffs been hounding our neighborhood door to door the past few years and I keep telling them to F off. The last couple years the black ants, wasps have been out of control and I'm tired of dealing with them. Aptive was in the hood again giving their spiel so I asked the kid to explain everything to me (normally don't give them the opportunity). They'll get rid of all insects, wasps, rodents, blah blah blah for a reduced price of $159 per quarter. Figured, nice kid, cost isn't bad I'll give them a shot.

View attachment 28084

Looks like 7 times for the first year instead of 4. But I'm no math major.

Told the bug tech not bother coming out I'm cancelling. Few hours later sales guy shows up at my front door in the pouring rain wondering what happened. Told him he misled me on the verbal and I'm cancelling this nonsense. Of course went into the "I'm sorry, did I bill you monthly? I can adjust it". Told him nope, thank you, your nice kid and find a legitimate company to push sales.

I told they guy when he knocked on my door that he was full of shit.
There is absolutely no way they can eliminate all the ants around my house, although they profess that they can.

I told him that, and to leave immediately.

View attachment 28084

I'd ask him if he knew what quarterly meant

If nobody would buy shit from solicitors, they'd stop soliciting.

If nobody would buy shit from solicitors, they'd stop soliciting.

I always tell these people that they don't have a real job, because they don't.
And to go do something productive.

They never have a comeback for it, because they know it's true.

I always tell these people that they don't have a real job, because they don't.
And to go do something productive.

They never have a comeback for it, because they know it's true.

I tell them unless you're selling cookies or candy, get the fuck off my porch.

We don’t get many door to door types. To many no trespassing signs, beware of dog signs and most everyone has guns

I got burned once on a high school (at least I thought it was through a HS) Magazine subscription fund raiser.... Took my money, never got the magazines & the HS said they didn't have a fund raiser.... LOL