Anyone Watch Real Wrestling and Not the Fake Stuff?

what happened?
The illegal satellite hookup we had went away when my dad's friend that knew how to unscramble the signal that had to be done every six months or so died, then all the fighters I grew up watching started to get old and suck. ust gradually lost interest.

I wrestled for 2 years in high school, and I was pretty good at it, but as far as watching it, nah, that shit's boring.

Back when MMA was my favorite sport, I fucking hated it when two wrestlers would fight each other. GSP, Jon Fitch and Jake Shields tie for the most boring UFC fighters of all time.

This is boring to watch? Two great athletes going at it.

This is boring to watch? Two great athletes going at it.

Yes, it's boring to watch. I wrestled. I know how hard it is to do what they do, and I won't knock their athletic ability, but much like golf, it's unwatchable.

Yes, it's boring to watch. I wrestled. I know how hard it is to do what they do, and I won't knock their athletic ability, but much like golf, it's unwatchable.
Sorry you feel that way but to each their own. I wrestled competitively for 10 years, then volunteered for about another 15 years helping a couple different highschool teams.

He realized the heavyweights were the most boring fights.
Don’t agree there. Seemed the welterweight division was overrun with wrestlers. GSP, Jon Fitch and Jake Shields all welterweights and all boring.

Pride was always better than UFC too.

He realized the heavyweights were the most boring fights.
Heavyweights at most high school matches are. I love watching Gable Steveson wrestle heavyweight at Minnesota (biased on that) as well as Mason Paris (watched him in high school at state finals in person). Those two can really bring the offense.

Heavyweights at most high school matches are. I love watching Gable Steveson wrestle heavyweight at Minnesota (biased on that) as well as Mason Paris (watched him in high school at state finals in person). Those two can really bring the offense.
They are probably 2 of the best and active hvy wts we have seen in a while. Steveson is so smooth, makes it look easy, actually think he could score alot more if he made his mind up to do it. Paris is/was a step behind at big 10s, but I think he is motivated to close the gap, steveson is so talented though, always in good position.

They are probably 2 of the best and active hvy wts we have seen in a while. Steveson is so smooth, makes it look easy, actually think he could score alot more if he made his mind up to do it. Paris is/was a step behind at big 10s, but I think he is motivated to close the gap, steveson is so talented though, always in good position.
Surprised Paris is wrestling at HWT. I figured he would go 197 but he must have bulked up too much. I couldn't remember what he finished high school as if it was 195 or lower. I believe Steveson also started out in Indiana at Merrillville but then moved to Minnesota before high school. I'm also excited to see Silas Allred at Nebraska. That young man has endured a lot in his personal life and was just dominant the last couple of years in high school. Wonder if he will stay at 197 or if he will bulk up and go to HWT in the future. The best high school HWT we had in Indiana in my opinion was Adam Chalfant who went to IU and did well. He was really undersized weight wise, but was pure muscle and built like a tank. He was in our regionals and semi state. We only missed him our opening round which was sectionals. Luckily I was in the middle weights and not having to go against him.

Van Ness committed to penn st. #2 ranked recruit

I won’t disagree. In HS the heavyweights then the lower weight classes were the best. But I was speaking of the UFC. I haven’t watched an entertaining heavyweight match in forever.