anyone watching the LIV Golf?

I'm watching on YouTube.

Looks like there is a rumor that Cam Smith will be going to LIV as well.

fuck

I follow it.

Fuck the sanctimonious pga tour.

It's goofy golf for guys that can't win on the tour anymore, not interested.

It's goofy golf for guys that can't win on the tour anymore, not interested.
but Cam Smith is going over there...and he has won a lot this last year

but Cam Smith is going over there...and he has won a lot this last year
Where did you see that C. Smith is jumping ship?

BTW, 5 of the 8 events are right here in the good old USA. England, Thailand and Saudi Arabia round out the grueling :rolleyes2: schedule.

Where did you see that C. Smith is jumping ship?

BTW, 5 of the 8 events are right here in the good old USA. England, Thailand and Saudi Arabia round out the grueling :rolleyes2: schedule.
2 posts up from this one...

I watched a bit at first. Forgot about the last tournament. Doesn’t bother me I think changes are needed but not sure this tour makes it after next year

The world #2 ranked golfer just joined the LIV league.

That's another shit paywall link from gigi. I'm seeing a lot of stories where a fellow Aussie (Pearcy) is saying he took the money, but I wonder why he would bail before the FED-EX Cup playoff is done. 3 other defectors are taking legal action against the PGA because they got booted and are ineligible for the championship.

I'm seeing a lot of stories where a fellow Aussie (Pearcy) is saying he took the money, but I wonder why he would bail before the FED-EX Cup playoff is done. 3 other defectors are taking legal action against the PGA because they got booted and are ineligible for the championship.
I can't blame him for taking the money. The PGA is starting to crumble.

I can't blame him for taking the money. The PGA is starting to crumble.
I don't think it is crumbling...but they can't pay the players like the LIV is.

That's another shit paywall link from gigi. I'm seeing a lot of stories where a fellow Aussie (Pearcy) is saying he took the money, but I wonder why he would bail before the FED-EX Cup playoff is done. 3 other defectors are taking legal action against the PGA because they got booted and are ineligible for the championship.
it doesn't mean it isn't true.

On the PGA tour you have to win to make money, obviously over and above endorsement money.
it doesn't mean it isn't true.
Didn't say it wasn't, just a bit skeptical is all.

I always pull for the underdog so yeah I'd like to watch. They need it on a channel though, most of the time I watch golf it isn't because I sought it out but stumbled across it when flipping channels.

LIV won't pay new players like they are paying the big names to come over and give it legitimacy. It is necessary right now to get it off the ground though. I hate a bully so PGA can suck a big one.

LIV won't pay new players like they are paying the big names to come over and give it legitimacy. It is necessary right now to get it off the ground though. I hate a bully so PGA can suck a big one.
I am starting to see it to be more like a AEW vs WWE type thing.

I have watched a number of LIV events and have enjoyed all of them. I support both the PGA and LIV. I think the moral grandstanding about Saudi Arabi, considering the PGA's sponsors, is LAUGHABLE.