Apparently coach Elko is fat

Not because he’s fat, but that doesn’t look like the guy who’s going to lead A&M to the promise land

I’ll be surprised if he lasts 4 years

Not because he’s fat, but that doesn’t look like the guy who’s going to lead A&M to the promise land

I’ll be surprised if he lasts 4 years
Bro there’s really only a few times capable of the promise land.

Georgia
Alabama
Ohio state
Michigan
Oregon
Texas

Georgia
Alabama
Ohio state
Michigan
Oregon
Texas

You can't put a team that has literally never won a natty in the history of college football on a short list of the only teams capable of winning one.

Ok, well, you're OD, so you can, but you shouldn't.

You can't put a team that has literally never won a natty in the history of college football on a short list of the only teams capable of winning one.

Ok, well, you're OD, so you can, but you shouldn't.

Yeah I can come up with about 4 or 5 times teams that would make that list before the Ducks, who seem to fly south in the polls every winter.

lel at the homeauxs and their catty chatter in here.

Yeah I can come up with about 4 or 5 times teams that would make that list before the Ducks, who seem to fly south in the polls every winter.

My first thought was how do you leave a team that has more natties since the turn of the century than every team not named Bama

Looks like Matt Patrica shaved and lost his pencil.

lel at the homeauxs and their catty chatter in here.
finger point obvious is obvious GIF by South Park

Georgia
Alabama
Ohio state
Michigan
Oregon
Texas
Just here to point out that Auburn, FSU, Tennessee, LSU, Oklahoma and Florida. Have all won a natty in the modern era and Oregon hasn’t.